Blitzcast Tonight 9.30pm

Ben hasn't yet heard the charges, he's spoiler free. So we'll get his reaction LIIIIIIIIIVE on the show.

I hope you guys talk about list management and all that ■■■■. Fark the Asada bullshit, what’s done is done. Time to look at how we can our 17th flag.

Future. Fark the past.

Ben needs to give us his damper recipe.

The first bit of good news I've got all day. FARK ME FARK ■■■■ ■■■■

I love Blitzcasts! Cheers Guys!

Have we started? Can't hear squat.

DO YOU EVEN SQUAT?

It's posted.

bomberblitz.tumblr.com 

DO YOU EVEN SQUAT?

I was specifically asking if I had permission to hear you squat.

DO YOU EVEN SQUAT?
I was specifically asking if I had permission to hear you squat.
I hurt my back 17 days ago (at the Box Hill game). So, at the moment, not really!

One interesting point that came up I thought was with regards to the fact, Essendon were charged with not taking PEDs but rather, not having proof that we DIDN'T take them. If that's the reasoning, then no one can prove that they haven't taken PEDs, there can be off the record stuff, that only two people know about. Although I understand the point, I think that the AFL wanted to make an example of us, and perhaps their reasoning for sanctions wasn't truly justified. 

I've listened to your podcast for some time without being a member here

I miss the old opening with the "Boom" but endorse the new apple pie eating intro. Can we expect that from here on?  :P 

Happy meal toys and apple pies

One interesting point that came up I thought was with regards to the fact, Essendon were charged with not taking PEDs but rather, not having proof that we DIDN'T take them. If that's the reasoning, then no one can prove that they haven't taken PEDs, there can be off the record stuff, that only two people know about. Although I understand the point, I think that the AFL wanted to make an example of us, and perhaps their reasoning for sanctions wasn't truly justified. 

Lol... couldn't agree more.  We'll put it up there with the Dustin Fletcher tripping suspensions, the Leroy Jetta staging suspension, the Matthew Lloyd goal-kicking rule, the timing of the modification to the priority pick rules, etc as I'm sure others have more.  We will be the only ones, because most sides could not survive those penalties, and the AFL will happily say that because they acted so strongly it has deterred anyone else from offending.

The music intro was good I agree

I was worried when I saw Peeto had posted in thread but clearly he hasn’t listened to the whole show. Phew!

Haha! Message to Peeto;

Listen at your own peril.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Do I get mega slagged? Or my boyfriend?

I caught up on last week's ep last night. Haven't listened to the new one yet.

The back 20-25's all Peeto, all the time.

That was ■■■■ and uninspiring and not as promised.

And wrong.