Blitzcast

Clinton Jones tells dingus to gargle it

I can’t listen to it without Mert.

The podcast is way too positive without him.

I think @CJohns analysis is what makes the Lunchtime catch up the best of the current podcast imo.

I do love Windy Hill windsock because they’re cynical about everything…… and lots of dark humour. I’m all for it.

2 Likes

Stallion told me I sounded like Mick Malthouse. This was a troubling eventuality that I may never have recovered from.

6 Likes

The salver fox?

1 Like

And laundry

CLINT

I’d make time.

And somebody can surely PM Rolo.

4 Likes

What my hosting prowess not good enough for you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not even close. Rolo used to serve scones.

4 Likes

Fine, next live show I’ll make some Yorkshire Puddings.

1 Like

Great, now I’ve got to be shown on camera eating Yorkshire puddings during an Essington show.

Now you have my attention

3 Likes

On topic,

The bloke from the Lions forum still cracks me up.

'Who do we need to watch from the lions mate, whose the one that’s dangerous for us"

“Ummmmmmm, Ash McGrath”

1 Like

Chris? The (disputed) owner of the gaming forum that he kicked everyone off of and rebranded… I think Rolo had the full story.

You know those reels where somebody suffers a misfortune and then people try not to laugh while Jesus watches on in the background?

That was me that whole episode.

4 Likes

THAT’S GOT GRAVY DRIPPING OFF IT

1 Like

Hahaha

From what I remember the dude bought a forum for a video game and tried turning it into a brisbane lions forum. What a time to be alive.

5 Likes

ANNOUNCE ROLLO SIGHTING

4 Likes

Wait it might’ve been Naruto

2 Likes

Pray that blues drank the bath water last week

Yes, I believe you’re right.

Which makes it even better and weirder.

We should do a “Where are they now” episode. Just one, featuring Chris.

4 Likes

This wouldn’t be same Brisbane supporter who is an absolute mountain of a man and bellows ‘GO LIONS’ from the top deck of Docklands whenever we play them there?