Blues unhappy with stuff

FARK CARLTON

Increasingly I appreciate the sentiment and motivational value of these 2 simple direct words, in fact so much so that I propose that they should supersede the somewhat problematic "Whatever It Takes" as the 2014 club slogan.

ESSENDON FC FARK CARLTON 2014

Reckon it looks pretty good. Send it to the marketing department.

FARK CARLTON

Increasingly I appreciate the sentiment and motivational value of these 2 simple direct words, in fact so much so that I propose that they should supersede the somewhat problematic "Whatever It Takes" as the 2014 club slogan.

EFCFC? EFC2?

FARK CARLTON

EFCFC? EFC2?

I love EFC2.

FARK CARLTON

EFCFC? EFC2?

I love EFC2.

E=FC2

''All this footy club has ever fought for, and me being the forefront of you members and representing you as a football club, has been [fairness] … all this footy club has ever wanted forever has been an equal playing field."

Surely he was not able to say that with a straight face

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

■■■■ off ‘Sticks’,your club had the best chequebook in the 80s,don’t forget how you ended up at that shithole place,$$$…

Fairness?? Coming from a club with an open chequebook & never ending supply of brown paper bags,keep crying a river you blue arseholes…

The fact this has got the scum seething & put a dampner on hawks fans celebrations makes me chuckle!

Why would you derail your B and F dinner, complaining about the Swans.

The B and F is a night of celebration.

Weird dudes at Carlton.

Weird dudes at Carlton.

It's carltank. Their sense of entitlement was threatened.

''All this footy club has ever fought for, and me being the forefront of you members and representing you as a football club, has been [fairness] … all this footy club has ever wanted forever has been an equal playing field."

Yeah, remarkable quote isn't it?
I thought he might have been trying for some ironic humour and got the timing wrong.

maybe they can just have a sook to their mate fitzy at vlad house to "fix" it?

It saddens me to think that carlton are unhappy

Its hard to read it on an internet forum with a straight face, Sticks must be delusional if he could convince himself of that statement.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FARK CARLTON

ESSENDON FC Whatever it takes to FARK CARLTON 2014

Weird dudes at Carlton.

It's carltank. Their sense of entitlement was threatened.

Absolutely markin re-farkable.

I like the fact that the bloke complaining about clubs buying players was bought himself on big coin at the time by Carlton.

Fair dinkum ■■■■■■■ moron is Kernanhan

I like the fact that the bloke complaining about clubs buying players was bought himself on big coin at the time by Carlton.
Fair dinkum ■■■■■■■ moron is Kernanhan

I think you are over rating his intelligence a bit there.

Fair dinkum ******* moron is Kernanhan

Hadn't he signed for 2 years on a Form 4...with the Swans? like Bradley had with us?

Makes me sick.

Hampson for Docherty essentially. Then they add Thomas.

I'm just holding on to the fact that they don't have a good key forward.

Fair dinkum ******* moron is Kernanhan

Hadn't he signed for 2 years on a Form 4...with the Swans? like Bradley had with us?
I think sticks signed for the Blues ages before he came over.