Blues unhappy with stuff

So much in this article to make a person spew-laugh it almost, were it not for what’s already been written this year, makes you think it’s a prank piece. From Kernahan’s noble struggle for ‘fairness’, to Mick’s man handling of literature, and climaxing with a call to arms to all other right thinking club boards to slay the evil tyrant. Read, weep, laugh, spew.

The aged, today :

Carlton’s leaders have railed against Lance Franklin’s impending move to Sydney, with coach Mick Malthouse urging all non-Sydney clubs to band together to fight the AFL Commission for allowing salary-cap concessions for Sydney and Greater Western Sydney.

President Stephen Kernahan apologised to guests at the club’s best-and-fairest function on Tuesday night for being downbeat, suggesting that it was solely due to the shock news that 2012 premier Sydney was set to nab Hawks spearhead Franklin on a $10 million deal.

We find ourselves more and more now in a position where we have to fight against an uneven competition

‘‘If I seem a little bit flat tonight, maybe I’m not that happy - there’s a few things that have happened today,’’ Kernahan said. ‘‘All this footy club has ever fought for, and me being the forefront of you members and representing you as a football club, has been [fairness] … all this footy club has ever wanted forever has been an equal playing field. That hasn’t been happening for the past 12 months.’’

Malthouse went even further in his address to guests. ‘‘George Orwell many years ago … writing Animal Farm probably based it on the AFL, not Russia. In his wisdom he said, ‘Things are equal, but some things are … more equal than others.’ We find ourselves more and more now in a position where we have to fight against an uneven competition,’’ he said.

Advertisement

Malthouse expressed his ire at the apparent $1.7 million salary-gap ‘‘blowout’’ between the lowest-paying clubs, such as Port Adelaide, and the highest-paying. He did not specifically mention Sydney but he, along with many other influential footballing figures, have registered their fury at the cost-of-living allowance given to the two Sydney clubs. He said the current situation was ‘‘a ■■■■■■ disgrace’’.

‘‘We hope that the board along with 16 other boards - Greater Western Sydney won’t, because they’re controlled by the AFL - will have some formal say in regards to whether the commission stays in power or is challenged because of this unequal position we find ourselves in,’’ Malthouse said.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/blue-fury-over-swans-allowance-20131001-2ur13.html#ixzz2gVkh4lJR

They are the last club who should be complaining. Is Visy still paying Judds out of cap wage?

''All this footy club has ever fought for, and me being the forefront of you members and representing you as a football club, has been [fairness] … all this footy club has ever wanted forever has been an equal playing field.

IT'S LIKE RAI-I-AAAAAIN, ON YOUR WEDDING DAY

Carlton complaining about unfairness.........hmmmmm.....pot/kettle/black.......anyone????

The Scum are going about this the wrong way. What they should do is hire a private detective to follow the Sydney players around and see if they're not secretly living in suburbs like Seven Hills or Cammeray and shopping in NQR and the discount chemists.

Wow...just wow. Carlton of all clubs.

But I don't give a toss, Sydney were one of the ones who sat back and watched us get Guantanamo‘d so there's no sympathy from me if they get all their benefits taken away.

i'll be in the fark carlton thread if anyone needs me.

But I don't give a toss, Sydney were one of the ones who sat back and watched us get Guantanamo‘d so there's no sympathy from me if they get all their benefits taken away.

When we took on the AFL, there was only one President that spoke in our favour, and that was Eddie. The rest of the self interested soft ■■■■■, led by the "Peasant Patrol" of gordon. brayshaw, and ■■■■, actively crapped on us from a great height for their own benfit. In my eyes every club bar Collingwood are gutless wonders who can FOAD.

Publicly seething! :lol:

Not only did I originally post it in Restocking, I then requested it be moved to DF Hangar, now it's here and it should be in the Fark Carlton. Have formally requested a trade to the Swans Forum, they are amenable to a 3 likes per month average performance based contract over 40 years or until I'm dead. It's like Huxley's Charlottes Web in here.

So much in this article to make a person spew-laugh it almost, were it not for what's already been written this year, makes you think it's a prank piece. From Kernahan's noble struggle for 'fairness', to Mick's man handling of literature, and climaxing with a call to arms to all other right thinking club boards to slay the evil tyrant. Read, weep, laugh, spew.
The aged, today :
Carlton's leaders have railed against Lance Franklin's impending move to Sydney, with coach Mick Malthouse urging all non-Sydney clubs to band together to fight the AFL Commission for allowing salary-cap concessions for Sydney and Greater Western Sydney.
President Stephen Kernahan apologised to guests at the club's best-and-fairest function on Tuesday night for being downbeat, suggesting that it was solely due to the shock news that 2012 premier Sydney was set to nab Hawks spearhead Franklin on a $10 million deal.
We find ourselves more and more now in a position where we have to fight against an uneven competition
''If I seem a little bit flat tonight, maybe I'm not that happy - there's a few things that have happened today,'' Kernahan said. ''All this footy club has ever fought for, and me being the forefront of you members and representing you as a football club, has been [fairness] … all this footy club has ever wanted forever has been an equal playing field. That hasn't been happening for the past 12 months.''
Malthouse went even further in his address to guests. ''George Orwell many years ago … writing Animal Farm probably based it on the AFL, not Russia. In his wisdom he said, 'Things are equal, but some things are … more equal than others.' We find ourselves more and more now in a position where we have to fight against an uneven competition,'' he said.
Advertisement
Malthouse expressed his ire at the apparent $1.7 million salary-gap ''blowout'' between the lowest-paying clubs, such as Port Adelaide, and the highest-paying. He did not specifically mention Sydney but he, along with many other influential footballing figures, have registered their fury at the cost-of-living allowance given to the two Sydney clubs. He said the current situation was ''a ■■■■■■ disgrace''.
''We hope that the board along with 16 other boards - Greater Western Sydney won't, because they're controlled by the AFL - will have some formal say in regards to whether the commission stays in power or is challenged because of this unequal position we find ourselves in,'' Malthouse said.
Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/blue-fury-over-swans-allowance-20131001-2ur13.html#ixzz2gVkh4lJR

While they are focussing on Sydney and Buddy they are leaving us alone.

Isn't every thread about Carlolton a fark Calscum thread.

When we took on the AFL, there was only one President that spoke in our favour, and that was Eddie. The rest of the self interested soft *****, led by the "Peasant Patrol" of gordon. brayshaw, and ■■■■, actively crapped on us from a great height for their own benfit. In my eyes every club bar Collingwood are gutless wonders who can FOAD.

Whacko the Diddelo, another  rule 1.6????????  Bring it on!

Not only did I originally post it in Restocking, I then requested it be moved to DF Hangar, now it's here and it should be in the Fark Carlton. Have formally requested a trade to the Swans Forum, they are amenable to a 3 likes per month average performance based contract over 40 years or until I'm dead. It's like Huxley's Charlottes Web in here.

wasn't actually having a crack at you it was just my reaction to the whole carlton thing, though i can see how you might have taken that way.

When we took on the AFL, there was only one President that spoke in our favour, and that was Eddie. The rest of the self interested soft *****, led by the "Peasant Patrol" of gordon. brayshaw, and ■■■■, actively crapped on us from a great height for their own benfit. In my eyes every club bar Collingwood are gutless wonders who can FOAD.

Pot/kettle/black?

Hate Sydney and what they are allowed to get away with, but love that it makes Carlton really angry… I'm so conflicted.

Only concerned cause they will be outbid for Daisy

So Carlton are annoyed that a club is buying players.

REALLY

Hope there's some Carlton youngster who turns out half decent and Sydney come in with a shitload of money and steal him.

FARK CARLTON