Bomber Beer

Ooh, sounds like I’ll have to try that one. A really good RIS is a life changing experience…

2 Likes

lel

1 Like

If you can find it, you wont be disappointed. It’s spectacular. One of the best I’ve had.

PM’d you :slight_smile:

two fingers?

Essington Ale?

4 Likes

All froth, no substance, unsatisfying finish,and leaves a very bitter aftertaste.

10 Likes

Thank you heaps!

Tends to lead to one bursting out of the blocks before falling in a heap earlier than is respectable.

It’s back for 2018.

Being that’s it’s the exact same beer as one from their core range, it never actually went anywhere…

Member discount doesn’t apply though :-1: a very steep $72 a slab at Dans whereas the superior AUS/USA Pale Ale can be purchased for $50 a slab from Colonial Brewery with members discount.

1 Like

Bought a slab for Fathers day last year, said to my old man we wouldn’t drink it til Essendon won a final in a weeks time.

Oops.

3 Likes

It’s a rort, straigh up. Ou could be a slab of the same beer in a different can for $50.

And yes, the Pale is far superior.

IMO Kolsch isn’t a great beer, and it’s not as ‘on trend’ as the IPAs and such.

Probably buy a couple of slabs anyway, but if they made it decent beer I’d actually want to drink them

Had some of these beers at the country game a few weeks ago. The beer itself is not bad but that’s about all I’d say about it. Their pale ale is a very good drop though, great value at $50 a slab (with Bomber members discount) at the brewery in port Melbourne

2 Likes

Need a pop-up bar at Marvel Stadium.

No chance. Not with current licensing to CUB. You want them at the footy you’ll have stump for the club match day functions.

Are Four Pines CUB? They were at a game earlier in the year.