Bomber Bonanza

Not complaining as it’s great to reward us long suffering members but could we not use that cash somehow to win games?

1 Like

Yeah - maybe contribute to the Maggots Benevolent Fund. We may actually get an honest game out of them.

Can we not put the money toward Xavier’s campaign for the AFL job?

1 Like

If you win, sure, I’d have that point of view.

But if I win, then no.

14 Likes

Or they could use that money to make everyone’s membership that slightly bit cheaper

1 Like

It costs far more than 150k to fix the result of an AFL match.

Trust me, I’ve tried

14 Likes

I’d happily take just a single finals win over $150k

$150k better spent on something like a goal kicking coach would be far more beneficial

1 Like

Isn’t there a coaching soft cap or something?

1 Like

thank you for contributing towards my $150,000.

1 Like

Yeah, soft cap but we don’t have to stick to it. Club has more than enough money to pay the “tax”

Easy for you to say when you make that in a week :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If I made that in a week I’d pay for coaching staff out of my own pocket :rofl:

Yeah, I just don’t understand why people are constantly concerned about a ‘soft’ cap.

Just pay the money and get the best coaches & facilities.

1 Like

Could all you people who don’t want that money personally, please contact the club and remove yourself from the draw, it makes my chances of winning just that little bit better?!

Kthxbai :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

ok blitzes what would you do with 150k?

I would probably just pay the home loan off and get a car.
and upgrade membership for Anzac day access next year.

last time i had a footy club windfall used it for a house deposit.

1 Like

yep i still dont know why people go in loteries etc win and say its not going to change me ill still go to work on Monday

well if its not going to change you dont farkin go in it and let me win!

2 Likes

If I won the $150k I would decline and instruct the club to issue it to Dodoro immediately as a cash bonus.

1 Like

We’d all get $2 off our memberships? Can’t imagine that many people would be excited at that announcement.

3 Likes

Yep. And then if I win I’d only need another 15% for a deposit on a 3br house in the burbs.

I’ll have the $150k seeing as none of you seem to want it.

1 Like