Bomber Players can "Walk"

Oh and Matt, how about standing up for your players right to play finals, finals which they earned.GAGF

Opening Pandora’s box.

Can but Wont

On the plus side it could be Jetta wanting to walk.

Sorry a bit harsh, but I need a laff.

Opening Pandora's box.

If this actually did happen or is allowed to happen it does open up a plethora of issues that the AFL would not and do not want.

this means rival clubs can make offers to any of our players. if offer is good enough they can go

this means rival clubs can make offers to any of our players. if offer is good enough they can go

Only if that club can fit the players under their salary cap...means that other club may have to delist players and a merry go round starts.

Will be a complete nightmare and bad precedent if allowed to happen.....my only fear is that the AFL/Vlad may allow it to happen only if the recipient clubs are GWS, GCS & Melbourne (don't forget they have brazenly asked for yet another compensation pick).

I really hate football at the moment.

Only if that club can fit the players under their salary cap...means that other club may have to delist players and a merry go round starts. Will be a complete nightmare and bad precedent if allowed to happen.....my only fear is that the AFL/Vlad may allow it to happen only if the recipient clubs are GWS, GCS & Melbourne (don't forget they have brazenly asked for yet another compensation pick).
We need a couple of players to come out and say "get fecked" we ain't going nowhere

AFLPA asking the AFL for something is like me asking me if I'd like two sausage McMuffins #yes

If this happens then that's it for the AFL for me. Will continue to support the bombers, but AFL in general can fark off.

'Whilst we have met with all player managers involved and had numerous discussions with Essendon players, we are not aware of any particular player who is seeking to go down this path' Finnis said.

Right then, run along and do the job you are paid to do, instead of trying to big note yourself and undermine Essendon players even more than you have already. 

Let them nominate for the draft if they want.

Matt Finnis can jump along with the rest of them

The AFL has become the WWE. Except they take themselves seriously.

If this happens then that's it for the AFL for me. Will continue to support the bombers, but AFL in general can fark off.

I think 99.99% of us are in the 'AFL can fark off' camp already.

This story shouldn't have any bearings on that.

Well, if someone wants to leave they should. Go. And good luck. Thank you for the service.

We will move on.

Like the club would let any player just walk on their contract, they would would take it to court which would screw up trade week and put all these issues back on the table. I wish the mods could gurgle **** stories at places other than this.

LOL
Take them to court
Good one

More ad hoc penalties. 

Keep them coming AFL.

Yup, same with me.

Given their profession, being able to walk would be a distinct advantage.