Bomberblitz Footy Tipz - Swoodley 2014 Winner!

Welcome to 2014 Tipz on Blitz!

Here we go again. I've setup the tipz for 2014 and it's set to go. Those who were with us last year need not join again but you will need to 'reactivate' your account if you haven't logged in since last year.

Those who are new and wish (or those who have previously ignored me) are welcome to join. Please follow the instructions below.

Those who do not wish to play again this year please email me through footy tips and i'll remove you or you can remove yourself.

CONDITIONS FOR 2014.

There is no entry fee (Yep it's free!)

What's the prize? Eternal glory on Bomberblitz as a tipz winner! Like a Premiership tough luck if you end up second.

Places are based on most tipped correctly. If drawn on tips it will come down to margin.

TO JOIN follow the link below;

http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/bomberblitz2014

password is (all lowercase): bomberblitz    

If you forget to put your tips in this year, tough, no away tip for you, the result will now be 0.

There are no joker rounds (i.e. no double points scenario for a nominated round).

Competition ends not on the grand final but the last game of the home and away season.

Draws are still considered a correct tip irrespective of who was tipped. Can't change this on their system.

Can't see if they are offering a free whopper again for anyone who tips 9. Probably will but who knows?

If you have any additional questions or prefer an email invitation please PM me your email or leave me a reply.

Good luck everyone and hope you join!

Previous Winners

2013 - Cale

2012 - EASTSIDEBOY

2011 - Bomberfan101

2010 - Fogdog

Lastly Patrick Ryder says good luck

IMG_1369800x600.jpg

I'm in....and I appear to be leading at present :)

in

I logged in and it seems to have me in there automatically from last year, ie. didn't have to use the password. Is that right, or am I doing it wrong?

Although i have an existing account, i have registered a new account especially for blitz!

Bump

In again - hopefully might improve on last year ......... then again I might just revert to form and totally stuff it all up  :unsure:  :unsure:

I logged in and it seems to have me in there automatically from last year, ie. didn't have to use the password. Is that right, or am I doing it wrong?

Same having just done it.

That's correct. Those who were in last year are automatically entered again.

Having a zero result for forgetting leaves it pointless for me.

Put a few months in advance Bloodstained. That way you have a fall back position if you forget. Good in theory but in practice I've ruined many a years tipping near the end and when in contention by getting too busy at work and missing a week.

I reckon if you forget to put in your tips you should be gifted all the winners

In

I think if you forget to put your tips in you get the lowest score of the round

In

I think if you forget to put your tips in you get the lowest score of the round

Nup, you get nothing. No prizes for second place, no equalisation, no salary caps.

Back when tips started .. (35 years ago was my 1st) you could choose to pick home teams & the Dons every game if you weren't around.

Cant work out why that ever had to change. And who decrees the changes?

What diff does it make if you do it manually or set it for auto?

GMF'd

Might have a crack using your methodology Dodge. Set them like FLR for the year & adjust if/when i remember, o/wise have a default setting that I want.

Can you tip the whole year?.

Yeah you can tip the whole year Bloodstained

I notice the site has crashed. I've got this weird feeling that there's a 1% chance I've accidently tipped Collingwood and I can't check.

Great, I'll, sign up & do that if I can get in there, ...  must of collapsed under the last minute rush.

Site still down.  Just FTR ... I tip Freo.

Site still down.  Just FTR ... I tip Freo.

If you joined the comp @ 10:48 tonight send me an email on the footy tips as i'll be able to put your tip in. As regards to margin, I suppose to be fair to others it will be freo by 1 point.

Oh I remembered why we changed it to 0 for missed tips. It was for those who 'gave up' half way through. We were looking for a proper last place and we didn't want someone to win it by not tipping for the year.