Bomberblitz has Moved!

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Finally got back in. Email wasn’t playing nice, but all good now.

Mobile phone doesn’t wrap text. Need to scroll left/right to read whole post.

Is there a skip to end of thread function? Everything defaults to thread start.

It’s taking a bit to get used to but i’m liking it so far. Fair bit of unused real estate on a monitor though.

I’m liking it so far. Though still trying to work a few things out. Like how to quote.

Made it.

Highlight what you want to quote and a ‘quote’ button appears above what you highlight. Click that and BAM.

Yep, got it now, ta :slight_smile:

Was wondering too… Thanks Soulnet.

I like your new avatar Deckham. :slight_smile:

But haven’t we had enough change?

How do you mark all as read?

I did it by hitting Unread then scrolling all the way to the bottom (took a while), then there was a button to press. “Dismiss” I think it was, just don’t hit the check box

I’d assume there’s an easier way though

Mobile phone issue happening for me too. Page width not adjusting in iPhone safari

Doesn’t look like profile names are sitting correctly on the mobile theme too.

Well done Riolo --Looks good & with a much broader range of features. My thanks to you for all the work which is very much appreciated.

Thanks again.

Also having this problem

Works fine for me on iPhone in safari

I’m waiting for first thread to have users with no profile pictures spell out a naughty word.

Can’t only be me right?

Thoughts so far:

1. When do ads get removed?
  2. Is it just me, or are posts in a weird order? Is that just due to the import?
  3. I think I’m going to like it…

Edit
4. What drives the suggested topics at the end of a thread? They seem pretty random.
5. Hmm, seems reply works with some posts, but not with others?

I didn’t have the no-wrap problem until today…