All is right with the world again

Direct Download:

RSS Feed:
http://bomberblitz.com/bomberblitzcast/bomberblitzcast.rss

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/bomber-blitz/106-good-news-fantastic-news

Relevant

That rules.

I’m gonna start up a rival podcast that exclusively talks up Kyle Langford and Michael Gleeson.

I'm gonna start up a rival podcast that exclusively talks up Kyle Langford and Michael Gleeson.
I'm totally open to see what Michael has to offer
I'm gonna start up a rival podcast that exclusively talks up Kyle Langford and Michael Gleeson.
Who does this Michael Gleeson play for? Is he any good? Is he out of contract? Should WPHU?
I'm totally open to see what Michael has to offer

Michael Langford or Michael Gleeson?

Why the ■■■■ hasn’t Michael Gleeson re-signed yet?

And if he is indigenous then I am ALL IN

Ha ha… Michael is Marty’s taller, wider, tougher and quicker young brother.

Get around him.

Fan-■■■■■■-tastic work boys.

Thanks heaps.

How freaking great to have these two blokes back on the park next year. There is going to be a lot of sore bodies in the opposition teams after playing us next year.

http://imgur.com/0fe4DkC

I see Gleeson as a Dean Laidley kind of player. never really looks built for AFL but just keeps getting games and experience and playing a role. Would love Marty to put more weight on, just not sure if he ever will. Agree it will be hard to get a gig in the backline next year up against - Hibberd, Kelly, Tippa, Baguley, McKenna etc

Matt Shaw is a dud. don’t entertain thoughts of picking up him.

Z Merrett, Parish, Heppell, Watson, Hocking, Stanton, Colyer, Myers midfield looks good next year

Rookies
Long & Tippa Elevate
McKenna leave Rookie B
Hams - is it worthwhile to keep him as a rookie another year, will be handy at VFL level, but harder to get a gig next with senior players back

Daniher Takes Number 1 Defender next year…or Tallest:)
Cale probably takes second best defender, hope he has improved goal kicking in off season.

Fantasia - Serious pace & Agility, annoying & loves kicking goals. great description. Also he is great when doing media.
Cant see him winning rising star as they prefer first year players. Mills favourite.

If you compare Parish to Fantasia I would probably say fantasia has contributed slightly more for us than Parish. Parish gets more accolades due to being a top 5 pick and first year player and playing midfield, plus has the blonde locks. parish key in winning dees game - Fantasia good against gold coast. When you consider Fantasia was drafted same year as Zerrett, you can see the advantages he has over first year players, but its the afl rules.

Agree With Cooney gone, opens up spot for Kelly next year hopefully.

Berger has really been underrated this year. He has been so important for us.

Berger has really been underrated this year. He has been so important for us.

I’m really looking forward to seeing Burger work with our mids in '17. Bigger bodies able to hold their ground will do wonders for quick entries into our forward 50. He’ll give plenty of first use opportunities next year.

Blitzcast would have gone the full hour if you’d just waited a little longer.

TIPPA.

Was hoping Riolio would ask Ben the hard hitting questions.
‘Did you know earlier in the week that the Hurley deal would get done yesterday?’

I just listened to another pod cast… (superfooty) anyway… I couldn’t believe my ears… when I hear Anthony Hudson, referring to Daniher’s kicking!

“reminds me of another story, of wilt chamberlain and how he shot under arm” I’m positive Ben made this argument the other week!

Could’ve at least given the blitzcast a shout out!

Will the people get a post round 23 podcast? Lots to discuss!