Bomberblitzcast

when are you guys going to do an arena spectacular.

Never.

Blitzcast on Ice is in the works.

Coming... Ben was late in sending me the audio.

did you get it?

Yesssss

when are you guys going to do an arena spectacular.

Never.

Blitzcast on Ice is in the works.

how about you start with marijuana and work your way up, it's a gateway drug.

I was trying to watch that youtube stream before you removed it!

DEALWITHIT

I don't like them being archived on YouTube, I'm like that.

DEALWITHIT

I don't like them being archived on YouTube, I'm like that.

Its your fault im bored in the last hour of my shift on a friday.

Mo Rucks Mo Problems - Ep79 030414

Bomber vs Knights in the ultimate 'no ruck' fight to the death. But who plays the Quinn role?

iTunes -- https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/bomberblitzcast/id566434529?mt=2

RSS Feed -- http://bomberblitz.com/bomberblitzcast/bomberblitzcast.rss

Direct Link -- http://bomberblitz.com/bomberblitzcast/mp3s/bbc-ep79-030414.m4a

Seriously though I did get through most of it. Good work as always.

Hey guys, great job with the show. 

Just a question for the audience. I'm having a problem with the iTunes upload and wanting to know if I'm the only one. Lately the bomberblitz podcast (iTunes version) cuts out every few minutes prompting a manual restart each time. Not only does it stop but clears from the play window completely. I believe it's been happing since the first feb show and every episode since.

I'm a heavy podcast listener in general and haven't had these problems with other shows, only the bomberblitz one. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Just a question for the audience. I'm having a problem with the iTunes upload and wanting to know if I'm the only one. Lately the bomberblitz podcast (iTunes version) cuts out every few minutes prompting a manual restart each time. Not only does it stop but clears from the play window completely. I believe it's been happing since the first feb show and every episode since.

I'm a heavy podcast listener in general and haven't had these problems with other shows, only the bomberblitz one. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

I noticed the same problem last episode

Seriously though I did get through most of it. Good work as always.

Wow really? Sorry if you were already listening, but I usually remove it some time the next day...

The iOS app or on desktop?

I've had serious problems with the iOS Podcasts app for weeks, it's horrible. They must have recently updated it, constantly crashing and re-downloading old episodes.

I've had serious problems with the iOS Podcasts app for weeks, it's horrible. They must have recently updated it, constantly crashing and re-downloading old episodes.

For me it was desktop

I haven't heard this much confidence going into a game since Round 10 2012.

Even weirder! Dunno how audio playback crashes iTunes... will have to look into it. I haven't changed anything about how we've exported the file since ... we started!

For me it was desktop

Had that issue, iTunes was trying to stream it, but it started working by downloading the full episode.

iTunes desktop for me also. 

I'm in 9m.45sec on the latest ep right now, dropped out. Third drop since the start of the episode. It doesn't stop me from listening to the show but I can only listen if i'm at my desktop just so I can restart the ep.

As I'm typing, drops out at 12m.07sec, so every 3 mins or so.

Okay, are you trying to stream it or play from download?

Even weirder! Dunno how audio playback crashes iTunes... will have to look into it. I haven't changed anything about how we've exported the file since ... we started!

no no, doesn't crash iTunes but clears it from the display window in iTunes. So it doesn't stop as if you press pause (you still would see the track in the display window at its paused point), it completely clears it from the display window and to restart you have to select it again in your podcast list.

For me it was desktop

Had that issue, iTunes was trying to stream it, but it started working by downloading the full episode.

AHHHH BINGO. I think we have found the problem. I also stream my podcasts, not download them first. Do podcasts get uploaded to apple for streaming? Or do they get hosted outside apple?