Bomberblitzcast

Download the whole podcast via iTunes, stop trying to stream it.

Download the whole podcast via iTunes, stop trying to stream it.

Will do from now on, cheers.

Podcasts are hosted outside Apple and I did recently move the Blitzcast to our own hosting, where it was previously running from a public Dropbox directory. So there may be some server config issue that's screwing with streaming...

Podcasts are hosted outside Apple and I did recently move the Blitzcast to our own hosting, where it was previously running from a public Dropbox directory. So there may be some server config issue that's screwing with streaming...

Ah yep, makes sense. Well at least you know now and thanks to barnz there's a simple solution to the listenership side.

I just assumed no one listened.

i download to my iphone and listen at 4.00am..... you guys are hilarious at that hour of the morning ;)

Credit to rollo he called the thrashing on the blitzcast.

I’m always right. Thanks for the feedback.

We on tonight lads? Can actually listen live for the first time in a long time.

bring it.

Usually are! Around 9.30 is when we start fiddling with mic settings, then at some point actually start recording.

What the hell is a bomberBITZcast?

I'm not listening to some Aldi rip off.

Whatever happened to Dingus? Was he traded to the Bulldogs podcast?

I actually went back and listened to the first 5 or 6 eps the other day. Great Memories forgot I called in on the RIP knights ep

Usually are! Around 9.30 is when we start fiddling with mic settings, then at some point actually start recording.

Generally, this is how it goes..

5 minute intro (including how you both only have about 40minutes to do the cast, when you both know you'll be here for the next 2 hours)

*Doorbell ding-dong*

2 minutes of not being able to hear Ben

2 minutes of trying to fix the audio

1 minute until the realisation that the audio is on delay, and the chat is 30 seconds behind.

5 minutes on how this will be an ASADA free zone

30 minutes on ASADA

15 on the preview of the next game

15 minutes on Nick Kommer.

5 minute rap up on how you both have work the next morning and it's getting late.

25 minutes of ben talking about a massively ginormous breaking story without actually giving any information about what the story might be.

LIVEish: http://youtu.be/_hH3ox89is4

I just assumed no one listened.

Fair assumption to make.

5 minute rap up on how you both have work the next morning and it's getting late.

Does Ben do it with NLM's group?

Benfti’s only asking about the user name because he wants it.