Bombers' mysterious 11 goes viral!

The above is from the Herald Sun today. There was also a piece in Sunday's Herald Sun.

And last night Andrew Gaze went troppo about it on Foxtel's Bounce.

All of this attention emanated from this mysterious 11 phenomena being highlighted on Bomberblitz. (My modesty prevents me from mentioning who brought most of the 11s to light before others amazingly found even more 11s. Well done boys and girls. Especially those who made it known to the media!)

Now, I put it to Bomber fans that there is enormous significance in this amazingly synchronistic event. Do not brush it off as a meaningless coincidence. I assure you it is NOT. I submit it is a sign that the Essendon Football Club has the universe's mysterious powers and energies in it's corner and we are on the verge of bouncing back as a powerhouse club bigger and better than ever!

I found Bomber Thompson's remarks about last weeks game being a spiritual lesson for our players very interesting indeed and tied in nicely with our magical win!

The above is from the Herald Sun today. There was also a piece in Sunday's Herald Sun.

All of this attention emanated from this mysterious 11 phenomena being highlighted on Bomberblitz. (My modesty prevents me from mentioning who brought most of the 11s to light before others amazingly found even more 11s. Well done boys and girls. Especially those who made it known to the media!)

Now, I put it to Bomber fans that there is enormous significance in this amazingly synchronistic event. Do not brush it off as a meaningless coincidence. I assure you it is NOT. I submit it is a sign that the Essendon Football Club has the universe's mysterious powers and energies in it's corner and we are on the verge of bouncing back as a powerhouse club bigger and better than ever!

I thought Bomber Thompson's remarks about last weeks game being a spiritual lesson for our players very interesting indeed and tied in nicely with our magical win!

We have 16 flags. We need 17.

11 don't cut it.

This 11 story has legs.

I thought Bomber Thompson's remarks about last weeks game being a spiritual lesson for our players very interesting indeed and tied in nicely with our magical win!

We have 16 flags. We need 17.

11 don't cut it.

Maybe its a sign of an 11 cup winning streak?

Goal posts symbolise 11 don't they? Maybe we'll put the ball through that big number 11 at each end of the ground a lot more from now on.  ;)

They forgot where the result put the Eagles on the ladder!

Joe Daniher kick 11 goal this time.

Sucks there’s no attribution Vinnie.

Right, on the live ladder they dropped to 11th. They also forgot to mention that it was our 11th win!

So many 11s they're missing em!  :blink:  :lol:

Sucks there's no attribution Vinnie.

That's fine mate, it's like the sun, the wind and the rain, as long as stuff grows they don't care

As a junior footballer with the well and truly defunct Westport Football Club in the also defunct Western Suburban Football League I wore number 11.

Right, on the live ladder they dropped to 11th. They also forgot to mention that it was our 11th win!

So many 11s they're missing em!  :blink:  :lol:

They probably missed... 11, 11's. 

Priddis was in the vicinity putting in a token "chase", no prizes for guessing what number he wears.

'Do not brush it off as a meaningless coincidence.'

No I wont, as I don't believe in coincidence.

Seeing as we are going this route.

(never thought I would use this stuff again. Did a 4 week course years ago for fun, with some friends, the only thing I would not do, when teacher said, on Saturday afternoons, sit quietly and think about the cosmos. I said nah, gotta listen/watch my Bombers, cosmos will have to wait til Sunday)  

In numerology Number 11 is a Master Teacher, in Tarot it stands for Justice, in Astrology it is related to Aquarius.

Hird and EFC went to court on day 11, Hirdy (Master Teacher for his dignity and resilience over the past 18 months) is an Aquarius.

The cosmos hopefully will see to Justice prevailing.

If jetta got 11 touches would he get in the side?

'Do not brush it off as a meaningless coincidence.'

No I wont, as I don't believe in coincidence.

Seeing as we are going this route.

(never thought I would use this stuff again. Did a 4 week course years ago for fun, with some friends, the only thing I would not do, when teacher said, on Saturday afternoons, sit quietly and think about the cosmos. I said nah, gotta listen/watch my Bombers, cosmos will have to wait til Sunday)  

In numerology Number 11 is a Master Teacher, in Tarot it stands for Justice, in Astrology it is related to Aquarius.

Hird and EFC went to court on day 11, Hirdy (Master Teacher for his dignity and resilience over the past 18 months) is an Aquarius.

The cosmos hopefully will see to Justice prevailing.

Amazing miss ellie. Thanks. I particularly like the bit about the Justice card in the Tarot. Very very timely!

'Til one and one are one, eleven,

This thread smells like dreadlocks and pubic sideburns.

The old world trade centre looked like an 11 before the towers fell… This is deep Vinnie.

Very cool that this got in the paper, once again, good spotting by you.

There are 11 teams below us on the ladder.