Bombers Jumper is Numero uno!

Whoever suggested we should be making our own like Collingwood, pass. It looks so cheap the ‘star athletic’ logo.

Whoever suggested we should be making our own like Collingwood, pass. It looks so cheap the 'star athletic' logo.

Add to that,Collingwood guernseys are not purchased,they're stolen!!

Whoever suggested we should be making our own like Collingwood, pass. It looks so cheap the 'star athletic' logo.

Even the name sounds like a dodgy eBay brand
Most star athletic funky fun jumper for outdoor sports! Black stripe and white!

Sounds like bali.

NIKE - JUST PLAY IT OFFICIAL SPONSOROR OF NORTH LONDON GUNNERS

I'm due for a jumber upgrade. My one is close to ten years old.

Doesn't matter what the logo looks like. They are getting all the money from the sale of those jumpers, am I right? Smart move. 

Doesn't matter what the logo looks like. They are getting all the money from the sale of those jumpers, am I right? Smart move. 

In the industry I work in, the accountants and so on love to do stuff like this. Move from one good quality supplier to a cheap crap one. Then they say "whey hey, costs are down, profits up, how freaking good are we?"

Until they start breaking down. And then they have to put out recalls, increase warranty services, and the end users have drawn a big thick line through their name and go over to their competitor. But that's OK, because that's a service department problem, and a QA problem, and (eventually) an administrator's problem. And the accountant who put through the changes in the first place has retired on that big fat bonus they got.

Point is, you only have a quality reputation once, and it only lasts up until you ■■■■ the bed by going bottom dollar. And it's very hard to get it back once you've cashed it in.

Essendon dont make a jumper in my size, so me thinks I might buy 2..........

The Dean Rioli model is out of stock?

I rest my case......

In the industry I work in, the accountants and so on love to do stuff like this. Move from one good quality supplier to a cheap crap one. Then they say "whey hey, costs are down, profits up, how freaking good are we?"

Until they start breaking down. And then they have to put out recalls, increase warranty services, and the end users have drawn a big thick line through their name and go over to their competitor. But that's OK, because that's a service department problem, and a QA problem, and (eventually) an administrator's problem. And the accountant who put through the changes in the first place has retired on that big fat bonus they got.

Point is, you only have a quality reputation once, and it only lasts up until you ■■■■ the bed by going bottom dollar. And it's very hard to get it back once you've cashed it in.

+1

Where's the prestige in your brand? I don't know how much they do for us behind the scenes but a tweet from Adidas about Essendon or Hawthorn is going to carry more weight than one from Star Athletic for Collingwood. 

Star Athletic seems such a cheap brand compared to Adidas, Puma, Nike etc, so it makes sense that it is on a jumper designed for Black and White television.

Point is, you only have a quality reputation once, and it only lasts up until you **** the bed by going bottom dollar. And it's very hard to get it back once you've cashed it in.

+1

Where's the prestige in your brand? I don't know how much they do for us behind the scenes but a tweet from Adidas about Essendon or Hawthorn is going to carry more weight than one from Star Athletic for Collingwood. 

Fair enough. I don't know enough about the deal itself or the ins and outs. HAP, I didn't realise it was a "cheap" alternative. You obviously know a lot more about it than me. The PR spin says Star is the first brand exclusively designing for the AFL. What's the reality?

They’re a cheap rubbish brand that makes crap for cheap so Collingwood can make more bank selling their fans cheap crap. That’s the reality.