Bombers v Giants Los Angeles

West coast USA is about 16 hours behind not 6 or 7 hours.

OH BABY THAT’S AS GOOD AS IT GETS!

2 Likes

Sheeds is the one pushing it

The game will get better exposure in the US market than a country like China

I have just decided, I’m going & if Little Miss TomBob Jnr can fit it with her studies, she’s coming too

Arrive Friday morning, leave Monday night, go to the footy, In N Out Burger & Disneyland.

Keep it simple folks

4 Likes

Worry about winning some flags

2 Likes

Come on down @DonMania

1 Like

terrible idea, no games should be played overseas, this applies to all sports.

Can’t wait mate! Heard it’s between LA or SF. Doesn’t matter to me. Will be there with bells on!

3 Likes

Guys… are… are we a minnow club now?

1 Like

It’s effectively 7 hrs ahead (but the prior day) during footy season.

Isn’t that an American way of saying 17 hours behind?

6 Likes

Seppo math :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One tenth of a week behind.

Even if this wank happens as an away game, this is more embarrassing and shameful than anything else I’ve felt being associated with the club, including the saga.

It really does sum up Xavier ‘puproseful innovation’ reign. Brand Enhancement before parallel pathing core objectives which allow us to fast track towards meaningful goals like say, winning games of football. Spew.

That said, we all should have seen it coming. The players have been treating all games as soulless exhibition matches for over a decade.

17 Likes

Deplorable idea.

3 Likes

This is what pathetic tin rattling basketcase football clubs like North do

1 Like

It’s not like we got an esports team or anything…settle down!

Can we just make it an end of season game against FC. Clarkson can suit up for us and bring back some biff.

Would probably cause the ALF to get sued once they the Californians realise GWS stole the SF Giants name and their orange colour

1 Like