Bombertalk registration?

Quoted Post

I didn't get a registration email, even though clicking submit gave me a message saying to complete I needed to confirm through getting the auto generated email....

But just used the password I set and it let me log in.

Brilliant! well that was a pretty easy fix. Interesting that the username & password I tried the other day wouldn’t work, but the first one I set up did work. I did try with that first one as well (and it didn’t work) so maybe there were some changes made since now it does?

Anyway all sorted, thanks!

"In total there is 1 user online” – oh wait, that’s me. LOL that you don’t actually need the confirmation email.

Most recent post in the Bombers sub-forum was four days ago and is titled "Sheedy’s Back at the Bombers”.

Noonan mustn’t be a member there.

Nup, it doesnt work for me. Just keep getting the “inactive username” message. Ive probably been banned, lol.

Well, you are a troublemaker.

True.

Quoted Post

dingarse still post there?

I forgot it existed.

It used to be my forum of choice because everyone here was too intimidating.

Quoted Post
Is Bombertalk the MySpace to Blitz's Facebook, or more like the commodore 64 to Blitz's iPad?

The Dannii to Blitz’s Kylie.

What, hotter, less creepy, and with bigger knockers?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Is Bombertalk the MySpace to Blitz's Facebook, or more like the commodore 64 to Blitz's iPad?

The Dannii to Blitz’s Kylie.

What, hotter, less creepy, and with bigger knockers?

Well two out of 3. Big knockers directly relates to hotness so I guess we are the creepy ones?

Wait, that’s 3 out of 3.