Bombertalk registration?

I’ve been trying for some time to register at Bombertalk4.com but the registration system is broken. No confirmation email is sent, meaning that the registration can’t be completed. Frustratingly, there are no contact details anywhere on the board that are able to be accessed by unregistered users to alert them to the problem.

Is anyone here registered at Bombertalk and able to contact the mods on this issue?

Meh, haven’t been there for ages.

I think swoodley and maybe Saladin might use it. Can’t think of anyone else.

Quoted Post

I've been trying for some time to register at Bombertalk4.com but the registration system is broken. No confirmation email is sent, meaning that the registration can't be completed. Frustratingly, there are no contact details anywhere on the board that are able to be accessed by unregistered users to alert them to the problem.

Is anyone here registered at Bombertalk and able to contact the mods on this issue?

I had the same issue.

Yeah they never sent me an email either!

probably cause I never tried to register.

Ive let one of their mods know they might have an issue.

Thanks, keep us posted on any response.

I’m not going back until they let me say Henneman was a rubbish player again.

Is Bombertalk the MySpace to Blitz’s Facebook, or more like the commodore 64 to Blitz’s iPad?

Quoted Post

Is Bombertalk the MySpace to Blitz's Facebook, or more like the commodore 64 to Blitz's iPad?

The Dannii to Blitz’s Kylie.

Antonia Kidman

William Baldwin.

Wow, didn’t know anyone came down to these dungeons at all.

You’d be surprised at who lurks in the dark.

The Mimi to Blitz’s Elle

So it seems that Sal’s attempted correspondence hasn’t worked - is there anyone else who is registered there?

Not sure if they use an automated confirmation email system and it’s broken/turned off, or if they manually and quietly reject all/most applications.

Quoted Post

I am a registered member on btalk.

Fog - would you mind contacting them and letting them know that it seems noone is able to register? I’ve contacted a couple of people on twitter who have found the same thing - no confirmation email.

Seems Bruce was able to register before the system broke!

Quoted Post

Not sure if they use an automated confirmation email system and it’s broken/turned off, or if they manually and quietly reject all/most applications.

I think it is broken, Sal mentioned that he updated his email address and it required a confirmation email that he never received.

dingarse still post there?

I didn’t get a registration email, even though clicking submit gave me a message saying to complete I needed to confirm through getting the auto generated email…

But just used the password I set and it let me log in.