BomberTV

Yes… FFS please Ryan. Get the club to stream the VFL games. It cannot be that hard now.

At least a streamed radio call… something!

Also can subtitles for interviews be for the reporter questions not just for the interviewee. cheers

Plenty of things in the works as far as VFL is concerned. The problem with highlights is that the vision is not always good enough, believe it or not. But I think you guys will be a lot happier with our VFL content this year. No need to go throwing stones. Just stay tuned instead.

Hi Tom.

This may be out of your domain (no pun intended) but do you know if the club plans on continuing with The Hangar tis year? I have it series linked on my IQ box but it’s not displaying any upcoming content.

Secondly, the part I like most about BomberTV is the post match press conferences. My main frustration with it is that often the questions being asked can’t be heard that well. Sometimes I’m able to guess the question being answered, other times (especially when its a yes/no or specific player answer) I’ve got no idea what put coach is referring to.

Overall, I love the content being displayed on BTV, especially the from the rooms content. Can’t get enough of that!

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Quoted Post

Yes.. FFS please Ryan. Get the club to stream the VFL games. It cannot be that hard now.

At least a streamed radio call… something!

Sorry, Tom, … of course.

The hanger got cancelled.

Yeah we’ve put the brakes on the Hangar for the moment. There were a growing number of reasons why, but don’t lose hope. BTV will be becoming bigger and better.

These were the glory days

Wowzers
photo Screenshot_2015-04-10-11-07-42.png

Quoted Post

Yeah we've put the brakes on the Hangar for the moment. There were a growing number of reasons why, but don't lose hope. BTV will be becoming bigger and better.

For the best I reckon. The future isn’t in stodgy TV-format content.

Quoted Post

Wowzers photo Screenshot_2015-04-10-11-07-42.png

Was going to post the exact same thing. Wow.

Can we get on Snapchat? Older people may laugh at that, but it’s being used very well by some colleges in the USA. Fun little way to see inside the club etc.

Quoted Post

What I take out of that is Myers & Hepp in the BP & HBF.

Just a heads up for those squawking about giving Pig & Bags a try elsewhere, as our next wave of defence ready youngsters are on the cusp.

Quoted Post

Can we get on Snapchat? Older people may laugh at that, but it's being used very well by some colleges in the USA. Fun little way to see inside the club etc.

Been on it for months brah

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Can we get on Snapchat? Older people may laugh at that, but it's being used very well by some colleges in the USA. Fun little way to see inside the club etc.

Been on it for months brah

Thanks… Brah.

WTF’s a Brah mate?

Girls wear them

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

What I take out of that is Myers & Hepp in the BP & HBF.

Just a heads up for those squawking about giving Pig & Bags a try elsewhere, as our next wave of defence ready youngsters are on the cusp.

Nice HF line there…

Quoted Post

WTF's a Brah mate?

Young flog term for bro

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
WTF's a Brah mate?

Young flog term for bro

No need to be denigrating about the young.