Bourke Street Part Deux

Complete tossers?

2 Likes

Why on earth would the government be concerned about that when its full of them?

2 Likes

Another example of the UN going missing?

7 Likes

Every doco about Melbourne living, every Welcome to Melbourne video shown on inbound flights, every visit Melbourne TV show, all had Pellegrinis as the genuine old-time Italian bistro with Sisto having a welcoming word for everybody. Lovely man…will be sadly missed. Rosa’s grumpy expression will be very sad for a while.

4 Likes

I saw Geoffrey Edelsten front and centre at the races today with his trollop missus. Why couldn’t he have been in Bourke St yesterday, instead of a good man?

I don’t think it’s that absurd.

Its a huge threat to the Australian way of life.

Counter terrorism. Sorry, should have said terrorism and foreign interference.

1 Like

I think the Australian way of life is pretty resilient.
And extemism would be low on the list of dangers to it.
I dunno…bushfires?
Drought?
Recession?
Veganism?

Edit: On topic though, I’m sure Morrison knows a potential Tampa when he sees one and I can’t say I entirely blame him.

1 Like

Temperance?

1 Like

We beat the rechebites before and we’ll beat them again.

2 Likes

Bushfires, drought, recessions… they are the Australian way of life. These sorts of incidents just cuts society off from one and other and increases paranoia. Dunno about you but each time one of these things happen you can just feel the tension rise and rise. Particularly in the city, people are on edge.

Oh, okay.
The internet then.

Edit: And the decline of organised religion.

1 Like

Ooh! And Sky Channel!

3 Likes

Now I get it!!!:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Can’t say I care and I was walking through the city just after the event. This stuff will happen more regularly now.

2 Likes

Next time someone honks a car horn or tyres screech in the city watch everyone’s head turn at the speed of sound to see where it’s coming from.

I would do that even without the incidents having occurred but honestly I perhaaps didn’t express myself well enough; this incident won’t stop me from going to the city in future.

1 Like

No i doubt it’s stop anyone, but like I said, I just get the feeling people are on edge.

Fair enough, I can only speak for myself though. I hope you’re not implying that there might be some people who want to take the law into their own hands when you say people are on edge.

You really think he would have gone over to aid assistance to that ■■■■ terrorist?