Boxing Thread

The flog wanted to punch on in a presser. Obviously his brain has rattled a bit…

There was a time, not all that long ago when the linear Heavyweight Champion of the World was the premier athlete on the planet.

One sided fight. Won't be going out of my way to watch this.

Nailed it.

SPOILER ALERT: Leapai eats Klistchko's jab for 3 rounds before gassing, then eats his jab for the remainder of the fight. No way he is getting inside on someone with that much of a reach advantage and that good of a jab.

There was a time, not all that long ago when the linear Heavyweight Champion of the World was the premier athlete on the planet.

And now they will be fighting on the same day in the UFC ;)

Jon Jones v Glover Teixeira this sunday as well

if leapai lives it's a bonus really

if leapai lives it's a bonus really

For someone who is a courier driver in Brissie the bonus will be the $1.5m he colloects from the fight alone.

Anyone getting up early on Sunday to hopefully see an Aussie become the heavyweight champion of the World for the first time?

How soon we have forgotten "Aussie" Joe Bugner...

Anyone getting up early on Sunday to hopefully see an Aussie become the heavyweight champion of the World for the first time?

How soon we have forgotten "Aussie" Joe Bugner...
Yep Aussie Joe who was born in Hungary and holds Hungarian and British citizenship as well.

Shouldn't Klitschko be fighting a giant Russian bear for control of Eastern Ukraine or something.

Ko'd in the 5th.

Ko'd in the 5th.

Did well to last that long.

Ko'd in the 5th.

Did well to last that long.
Yep totally outclassed, probably his first and only chance at a title fight. Nice pay day for him though

Dominated.

To be fair; I'd fight Klitscho for $1.8 mill too.

Also kinda nice of Klitscho to let him have his few rounds in the sun before game over.

If you stand there, the bloke with a 81" reach will hit you.

What a mis-match.

I’d get in there for $1.5m as well though.

147 punches to 10 says it all.

147 punches to 10 says it all.

One of those punches did create a draft in Klitscho's ear, I hear he may need antibiotics.

And they've given the 5th to the Argentinian.

Rnd 6 even.