10-9 may 6th

10-9 may 7th

10-9 may 8th

10-9 may 9th

10-9 Alvarez 10th lol for fun

10-8 may 11th

10-9 may

May wins in my card.

Ref who called it even must be on the take.

Hopefully retirement. I would like to see him fight a real fighter in Europe or the USA and get his face caved in though.

Why are (what seems to be) alot of his opponents pushing 40?

Hopefully retirement. I would like to see him fight a real fighter in Europe or the USA and get his face caved in though.

Why are (what seems to be) alot of his opponents pushing 40?

Doesn't he want to fight Mayweather?

i doubt what Mundine wants would have much impact on whether that fight would happen or not.

i doubt what Mundine wants would have much impact on whether that fight would happen or not.

He's ranked 14 in the world, Mayweather is not going to touch it considering he could earn 30mil+ from other fights.

Mundine and Green will eventually fight again, for one last payday before they both retire for good.

Back spasm? Boxong continues to be high on credibility.

What a farce

Mundine is not alone in spin. News reports before the fight concentrated on it being for a title; afterwards no one mentions that, 'cause they have a sexier story to wave round.

Because the title Mundine holds mean sweet ■■■■ all. 

Sugar is an apt nickname the way he dissolved in that last round

#WITB

One sided fight. Won't be going out of my way to watch this.

One sided fight. Won't be going out of my way to watch this.

May well be but im sure most people said the same before he clinically upset Boytsov despite going into the fight with a ruptured achilles and torn calf. Im sure Leapai will give a good account of himself but yes Klitschko is almost unbeatable.
Hey its our first title shot in over 100 years, lets get around him