Brad Scott probems to sort out (Part 1)

Nothing beats

16 Likes

If I am the poster you are referring to, then you are way off the mark. I am the biggest downhill skier you will ever see. The problem is for the past 20 years we have been pushing ā– ā– ā– ā–  uphill in a wheelbarrow with a flat tyre in deep snow!

2 Likes

itā€™s aimed at me. for 15 odd years heā€™s said the same thing after defending each and every new and old coaching regime that ends up getting the ass before we even remotely get near a flag for his hypothesis to get tested.

ironically that is the crux of it, I say the coaching regime wonā€™t get us there, it doesnā€™t they generally get sacked and he rocks up under the new regime, says the exact same ā– ā– ā– ā–  when i question what they are doing, and then he gets to play the ā€œim a better supporter than you cos i believed they could change the clubā€ again even though theyā€™ve all ended up sacked.

there are some supporters who think blind acceptance = better supporters and that the club will personally come and thank them for non questioning belief, even though that person has now backed in (including sheedy circa 04/05) 5 failed coaches who have been sacked.

but um yeah iā€™m the one who wonā€™t be happy if we win a premiership because iā€™ve questioned all the 5 above failed false dawns at the club :rofl:

Im not sure why anyone listens to IceTemple. Legit troll.

I donā€™t. itā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā–  funny that like i said 15 years of saying it cos i question the coaching regimes and not one has gotten near making us a grand final, and everyone one of em have been sacked, and yet he still thinks that line will get to me :rofl:
itā€™s legit funnier than sameolds hating the fact heā€™s white.

This will be DKPā€™s Dan Murphy Cart the evening we win the Flagā€¦

2 Likes

Nothing surer

I was eating dinner through my wifes labour with our first born, the obstetrician apologised if the explicit details were turning me off my food; I just explained to her that Iā€™m Sicilian and thereā€™s virtually no circumstance I canā€™t eat food in. She literally stopped everything she was doing and burst out laughing for a solid 20 seconds.

13 Likes

I will never understand why some people get so upset about what other posters say about Essendon

We are all passionate about the club, everyone just has different ways of expressing it

3 Likes

So Heppell casually says during 3AW interview that he didnā€™t realise the it has been 9 odd years since we beat Richmond and that we have lost 13 games in a row, and he only realised it when Scott put that up on the board.

What an indictment on the previous coaches, players and the club. Absolutely disgraceful and disgusting.

Tippa had retired last year and had not won one Dream Time game in his career. How sad that would have been.

So glad we have a coach who cares about things like that.

55 Likes

Why would it be you?

1 Like

Yeaaah, thatā€™s really not something the ex-captain should ever admit toā€¦

Blimey.

1 Like

Especially when Walla knew and mentioned it in his post game interview.

1 Like

Surely Dys canā€™t be that stupid? Or is he just trying to be real cool and make like those types of things are just ā€˜outside noiseā€™.

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s not great by Dys as a former captain of the club. As a leader he should be aware of significant records like that and use it as a tool to drive performance (as Brad clearly had).

3 Likes

Spot on, that is absolutely ā– ā– ā– ā–  from the club. Really pleasing that Brad is leaving no stone unturned, it might not seem like much but all these little things add up.

1 Like

IIRC was Parish who said BDB does a good job razzing them up before games which includes during week, things it seems like this streak Tigers had on us

Worsfold and Rutten were clearly bland as fark

And also as Mahoney noted BDB is talking a lot more about winning

5 Likes

If he didnā€™t do it, weā€™d find a way to flip it as a positive too. ā€œTurning a new page. Demanding higher standards that the pastā€ etc

WTF! Glad that got corrected.

3 Likes

Finally we have a coach that isnā€™t a emotionless energy vacuum.

BIG ā– ā– ā– ā–  BRAD 4EVER

10 Likes