Break the swear filter - Review thread v Woofers

I was at the ground. Hooker didn’t go back until halfway through the last, just after they went 32 points up.

8 Likes

The coaching panel is deplorable and someone needs to go.

To go 15 years without a quality midfield means the recruitment and development department need to go.

Our fitness is shithouse so that bloke should go.

Our psychologist is obviously not doing their job so sack them.

Not much left after that. Start again.

9 Likes

At the start of the 3rd he was running around the backline, then he pushed up the ground for a bit, then he floated in and out of the backline.

its because hes spending all the time on the ball and has no zip

Well done.
That was when he was contesting Western Bulldogs kick-outs.

He was in the backline, and then he ran back forward.

Did you not see what happened when he actually played in the backline?
Did you seriously not see him monster it?
Not bad for an AA backman, being so slow and all.

3 Likes

Tanking for rankine

2 Likes

So the coach made a move at half time then?

Nnnnnnnnnope!

Really? He didn’t move him? Even though you saw him move him.

Called itm

Did he actually say that?

All our players were in the backline because that’s our game plan. Forwards push up so far we have no one to kick to when we win the ball. Hooker was not playing a defensive role on a bulldogs forward (redpath) until well into the last.

1 Like

I know you think it’s me that has cognitive issues, but I assure it’s not.
I’ll type slowly.

Hoooooooookeeeeeeeeer coooooooooonteeeesteeeeed Buuuuuulldooooogs kiiiiiiiiickoooooooouts.
Heeeeeeee waaaaaaaasn’t plaaaaaaaaaaaaaayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee baaaaaaaaaaaaaackliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

8 Likes

Yep. I was there too (well on my way out of the crowd to be honest) and there was a number of comments about “only now you’re moving him there?!”

1 Like

Patience is wearing thin. I can cop being outplayed but that was beyond disappointing and its really just some basic stuff which isn’t good enough.

1. Kicking skills were atrocious. Probably had 5 out of bounds on the full in the first quarter alone. God knows who many of their goals came directly off a turnover kick. Not good enough for this level of football.
    Nothing crushes you more than poor skills and ours at the moment are a disgrace.

2. Our defensive intensity was non existent. Our defensive transitioning after our turnovers was pathetic, and even when we did have time to set up our ‘zone’ just allowed them open space which they took all day. The bulldogs coaching staff would’ve been laughing. We were the opposite of Worsfold’s idea of being “hard to play against”. Carbon copy of last weeks game here.
    Pressure around the contest as a whole was nowhere near where it needs to be. It was a stark contrast to the dogs today who won a premiership off getting this part of their game right.

3. We still have a side that has no game sense. When the opposition gets the jump on you like they did both last week and this week, there must be some understanding of what is going on out on the field. It’s really not rocket science. Settle things down a little by playing a bit of keeping’s off, build back into the contest. It’s about knowing how to change the pace of the game, how to rebuild a bit of confidence, and how to disrupt some of the momentum which the opposition has.
    Put any sort of heat on us and whatever plan we have just goes out the window. Players start hacking it forward straight back the opposition, and we continue to attempt the centimeter perfect kicks into the corridor when it just isn’t the time for that.

In short it was poor skills, poor work rate, poor defensive structure, no flexibility in the way that we play, and another dumb game played by our blokes.

7 Likes

That post proves the point that you do. Farking idiot is what you are.

Cause thats too sensible… whats worse is ee brought an esports team and are looking to start a nbl club

1 Like

You spread that around so much that it means nothing to me.
I’d rather an insult from someone like SMJ.
Someone who really means it.

1 Like

I’ve had a shocking day.

I was at home & Had to duck out at half time, I ended up getting pull over by the police because apparently
My car registration ended on Friday. I checked my account on the VicRoads website and it said the post office has been sending the letters back to VicRoads. I had no idea.

Anyway I was slogged with an $800 fine. Ffs an added kick to the balls

7 Likes