Buddygate

I’m with WOB on this one.

You might as well rip your own balls off and replace them with wasps.

1 Like

Cop out.

Switching teams is, well, sad

2 Likes

What’s ‘sad’ is how the EFC treated its players. I still can’t believe they’d risk their health and careers.

I believe it’s called ‘irreconcilable differences’.

But it’s been an amicable split. We’re still friends, just not in love anymore.

Unabashed trolling. you have tried that one before . Its not funny anymore.

To stop supporting a team is one thing and that is fine. But to then jump onto another team in the same competition, that part is sad. Especially for anyone over the age of 7

reckon diggers is the biggest flake since that guy that switched to gws.

Or since that Hawks player who was just about to sign with GWS then changed to Sydney

2 Likes

Thread needs to be called diggersgate

1 Like

Why are you even here?

1 Like

Because your input isn’t of a high enough quality.

The kind of man who was never all the way there in the first place.

1 Like

On other forums trolls are permabanned, but I think we allow Diggers in here because responding to his posts is good sport and makes life interesting. Am I right ?

Just as well you didn’t swap to the D’s after they’ve put their players lives at risk with oxygen deprivation training. Just curious, if you find out Sydney are one of the other clubs using this highly dangerous technique where will that leave you?

Yeah that’s either a cop-out or just stirring.

I’m learning towards the latter.
You get far too much pleasure coming on here and getting a reaction out of people to be a cop-out.

I’d be equally disappointed.

And his love affair with Crazy Bomber.

3 Likes

They didn’t put their players’ careers at risk?

Apart from the players, who you seem to have forgiven Diggers, the decision makers during 2012 are all gone. It is not the ‘club’ who made poor decisions but a few individuals. An attachment to a footy club is a connection to their 100+ years of history.
You probably jumped ship because Sydney were winning and we weren’t, and Essendon fans have to endure many ignorant anti-drug comments. That was probably too much for you too.

2 Likes

I wish we had Sydneys record of the past 15 years, they got greedy with Tippett and Franklin but they have been one hell of a team for a long time, any win against them has been a very good win.

And their extra salary cap. For all those expensive things in high-falutin Sydney.

2 Likes