Buddygate

If you haven’t been to Sydney for a while would you forget what the Harbour Bridge looks like?

Nah fk Shitney they can stay bottom eight for as long as possible especially since that’s the last thing Gil would want
I have plenty of mates who are Swans “supporters” and this whole missing out on September is an entirely new experience for them as they’ve had such a sustained period of consistent finals. Most are so self entitled that they expect to get a leg up somehow & be right back up next year

The bridge is a bit boring ran accross it last year, I think the opera house is Sydneys best land mark.

Swans fans need some respite, they have been forking out for finals tickets for years…let them head to the snow Gil.

1 Like

I’m from Melbourne, so no.

You mean Nova’s been selling out their home finals by giving away free tickets.

No one goes to anything and pays for it here.

McVeigh is retiring

Beind a sydney sider i couldnt be more happy with them missing finals…i hate them with a passion there supporters even more…not to mention walking home from SCg from 96 a long silent slow 14km walk home.

i was done over by one of there recruiters in regards to playing many years ago added to the hatred.

ive been telling them NO CoLA no swans finals they still dont realise how far advantaged they were!

3 Likes

fork Franklin.

I very much enjoy Sydney being losers.

2 Likes