Build up: Elimination Final v Western Bulldogs

Let’s keep hubris out of this thread until we are 5 goals up with 2 mins to play tomorrow. Let’s not be like Gladys.

4 Likes

2 Likes

If you had to play this game on paper, I reckon where the Dogs can get us is with their delivery from their outside mids. It’s the one area that they have us covered in. Hb to hf, they have great foot skills in Daniel & Dale, and Hunter is great at the cross into 50m.

1 Like

I was thinking about how seasoned they dogs are. But, we’re scary with our clearances and accuracy. Watching the finals so far, we would beat all of them at our best. Port would give us run. It’s just going to be how switched on we are. We honestly have right to steal this but we;re pretty farking good and we are going to smash the comp next season.

1 Like

We tap and knock to advantage now. That’s the thing that is going to win contests. That’s only possible when everyone is reading each other. You know when the last time we did that was? 2000. You know who was playing then? Blake ■■■■■■■ Caracella. That bloke is a wizard and I thought we should have got him back in the Hirdy era. Cara knows how to get it moving. He was there when we did it years ago. And we were hotter than anyone has been since. You can’t’ physically beat taps to advantage. There’s no strength or fitness test to judge it. It’s all synergy. Second efforts and taps is the way we win tomorrow.

5 Likes

2:55am.

Still nervous.

3 Likes

Conor McKenna just scored two of the game’s three goals to put County Tyrone into the grand final by a @handypoint.

We’re gonna win, too.

15 Likes

I’ve been up for 3 hours watching hiking vidz on YT.
Why isn’t anyone posting ?

What…you’re all sleeping :man_shrugging:t2:
Okay fine, I’ll try to get some shuteye…

Game day.

1 Like

It’s 5 hours on the way home, if that helps

2 Likes

Welcome to Tassie mate

1 Like

That process started last Sunday night

Plus two metres for Pete’s sake.

2 Likes

It’s just past midnight where I am, a little after 8 in the morning in Tassie. I’m going to sleep now and be up in about 7 hours, make a coffee, and sit back and watch us win our first final in 17 years.

Good night guys. See you soon.

13 Likes

hope it’s a Irish coffee

When he is done with that Irish footy obsession, he can come back to play real footy with the Bombers again.

3 Likes

Ticketmaster have just released some more seats for the game today

When do blitz “likes” get refreshed for a new day?

I’m going to need to manage them carefully.

3 Likes

Is it going to be tense in your household today @Deckham ?

The door just closed 10 seconds ago - she’s off to her mum’s :slight_smile: