Build up: Elimination Final v Western Bulldogs

geez so pumped hope can very tickets again. will be the hottest ticket in town.

might even go watch bin chickens too if the stars align, doubt that will be a sell out.

1 Like

We know how some of the bets have gone recently! Should of just opted for a tattoo!!

2 Likes

Could Walla be the sub?

Shouldn’t be a problem, will be up early Monday for work though. Will be just a mattress in the office.

1 Like

Selection pressure! In a final? :anguished:

Can you get into Tassie if you swim?

2 Likes

Sunday afternoon games are great for me. Doesn’t interfere with my social life and it’s a good excuse to stay even lazier on a Sunday.

Bring it on!

2 Likes

This is our best opportunity since 2014. I’m not getting too carried away because of past history but it’s a free hit for us, all the pressure is on them

9 Likes

7 day forecast for showers Sunday… top of 14🥶

Should be fine I think given the 14 days thing

Went online to book flights and only crapstar available. Won’t bother going

It’s going to be a long week of discussion. Bring it on.

IN

BIG
BOI
BALDWIN

We play next weekend though?

1 Like

To make the finals by 4 points and percentage after 11 wins is extraordinary. Thanks Truck.

12 Likes

At the risk of getting carried away this feels different. We haven’t fallen in to the 8 this time and we are flying. This has to be it, it just has to

24 Likes

Loving that this game is in Launceston.

You Tassie Bombers deserve it after doing us all proud about a month ago.

Now make that place a sea of red and black (again) and make some noise (again)!

21 Likes

Dare to dream. It could be one of those years👍

2 Likes

Please don’t rain.

It would suit the Dogs more given their poor bookend talls IMO.

2 Likes

Durham actually looked a little tired. Perfect time to bring Cox in. With a couple of week’s rest I reckon he is cherry ripe. Clarke is an easy out. Guelfi 100% stays.

Langford > Clarke
Cox > Durham

I know Waterman kicked 4, but if Walla is right he is the more dangerous player. I would go Walla > Waterman if he is right.

2 Likes