Cancer can go get rooted

Hi all.

I know i haven’t been around much lately but there is a reason.

Sadly, my Dad is in Peter Mac dying of cancer.

Melanoma is spreading theough his internal organs and at best he has 3 months to live.

I have no worrds.

30 Likes

Extremely sorry for you and your family @pazza. It really is a terrible time - both my parents went with cancer and yet I can only imagine the turmoil. Blessings to you Bomber man!

3 Likes

■■■■ cancer.

Sorry Paz. It’s a ■■■■■■ of a thing. Lost a 9 year old mate this year to Sarcoma.

6 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that. My dad died last November from prostate cancer so I know what you are going through. It really sucks. Just spend as much time as you can with him while he is still here.

4 Likes

Wishing for the best of palliative care for your Dad in these hard times for your family.

3 Likes

All the best to you and your family pazz.

3 Likes

All the best pazza.
Melanoma killed my father too.

3 Likes

All the best pazza. That really sucks :frowning:

1 Like

It’s hard, @pazza . Chin up, and be a bright spot in his life.

1 Like

So sorry to hear your awful news. We’ve lost our nearest and dearest to cancer also (my dad also died in Peter Mac) and tomorrow we are heading to Melb for a funeral of a close friend who was diagnosed only a few months ago. It’s a bastard of a thing, unfairly taking away the best people in our lives. My heart goes out to you and your family and of course your dad.

2 Likes

Cancer almost took my step father twice. I don’t know anyone this pernicious disease doesn’t touch. It is one of the very few things that l have an active hatred for. Cancer takes way too many people too soon. Hang in there Pazza, we are with you and thinking of your father. May he not suffer.

2 Likes

Sad news Pazza, thoughts are with you and the family.

I totally agree - cancer can gagf!

2 Likes

So sorry to hear @pazza. Hugs to you and your family. There’s nothing that I can say to make you feel better but hopefully it will help a little for you to know we’re all thinking of you and your lovely dad.

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear this , Paz. Wishing you whatever the best is , in a horrible time.

1 Like

That’s so sad. All the best.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Pazza.

Best wishes to the family.

1 Like

all the best and agree it is a so and so of a disease. peter mac’s is a great hospital and the staff has looked after me 3 times and been so caring with lots of empathy. all prayers for you and your family in this hard time pazza

3 Likes

Ah ■■■■ Paz. Hope things go as well as they can for you all. Take care

1 Like

That’s very sad news, my friend. I’d been wondering why you’d gone missing. Cancer is a very nasty disease but the Peter Mac is just about the best place to go for treatment or palliative care. I hope your father slips away easily, and painlessly. You and he are in my thoughts.

6 Likes

Very sorry to hear Pazza, thoughts are with you and family.

1 Like