Caption Comp!

The silver fox

Thoughts and prayers are with these balls.

Oh the butchering they have copped.

1 Like

This is what Xavier meant by investing heavily in the footy department. I wonder which one of you will ask for a trade come season’s end?

1 Like

Is learnings a real word?

Maybe if i just stand here for a moment i will get a break from worsfolds dumb “learnings”

1 Like

Come back to Essendon, they said.
It’ll be fun, they said.

5 Likes

“Enjoy your time together guys. Soon we’re going to let the players kick you… who knows where you’ll end up.”

7 Likes

Funny looking Easter Eggs.

1 Powerball and I’m outer here!

1 Like

And that’s where babies come from. Any questions?

3 Likes

Multi-ball!

5 Likes

And the guys at Richmond said Essendon didn’t have any balls.

1 Like

…

4 Likes

Deleted

And as we think on our fallen comrades, those that went flat, those lost in the crowds, those that were dropped out of hand. Those that ended their days being kicked around by some 4th grade team, or thrown in the back of a cupboard never to see the green of battle again. Let us remember their glory!! Let us remember their last minute acts of defiance. Let us remember them showing those craven humans who was really in control, with their erratic bounces to deny them victories they felt were assured. Let us sing the praises of those who refused to go where directed by their human overlords and for fleeting moments showed us all what it meant to be a football. All hail Sherrin!!

12 Likes

When the fark did I eat that?

9 Likes

I really wanted to join the Bulldogs. Hope no one has noticed i’m wearing ASICS shoes instead of Under Armour.

1 Like

Ahh, wearing red and black, alone on the half forward flank, I can feel the crowd pushing me on, I’ll turn and drill this down Lloyd’s throat…where the FK did the last 20 years go. I still feel good, but then I look in the mirror, and I see the lines, the scars around the eyes, the pain of a man who was forced to wear a black and white jumper. No one knows the pain inside me. 42 years old. It wasn’t meant to be like this. But I’m here now. Back home. I guess the next 20 years are the ones that matter…now who left all these balls here. Fkin lazy ■■■■■■. No wonder this club is fked. Back in my day Andrew Ukovic would have picked all of these up in the hope that he’d get a game the following week. Kids these days expect it to be handed to them on a platter…

8 Likes

Why is this weird bloke still taking pictures of me?

2 Likes