Caption Comp!

What kind of mother ■■■■■■ lets there dog ■■■■ out here and doesn’t clean it up. I’ll just wipe it on these balls, not like any of these blokes are gonna get much of ‘em anyway.

2 Likes

Hi guys, … I’m Blake, & I’ll be taking you for training from now on, …

7 Likes

:notes: I got my mind set on you, I got my mind set on you :notes: What a ■■■■ of a song to get stuck in my head.

1 Like

“…I got the ball out the back, ran into the open goalsquare and kicked the sealer to one of the biggest roars I’ve ever heard. And that, kids, is how I farked North Melbourne in 2001. Any questions?”

2 Likes

They’ve only got 11 balls! no wonder they can’t farking kick!

1 Like

" I see what the problem is here! The footies at Richmond were all long and pointy, these ones here are all wide and flat. No wonder these clowns don’t know how to kick them properly."

force

6 Likes

Doe got skills!!

You are at work though, … right?? :shushing_face:

I just assumed this kind of thing was his job?

Hanging out on blitz is a job?

It’s the most satisfying part of my job.

2 Likes

You have eleven balls and then Blake takes one, how many balls do you have left?

1 Like

You need a better job.

cara
Whoosh!, What’s he know? I’m not the naughty boy. I should tell him HE can’t play with Truck anymore.

So Blighty’s mythical crooked seam footballs really exist. How long have they been collecting these rejects? No wonder they can’t kick straight. Farkin hell!

sigh

3 Likes

My vote for this as the winner!

1 Like

We’re gonna need a bigger boat!

Yep, they are footy’s, nothing seems wrong with them, why can’t they kick them to a target?

What the fck is Purposeful Innovation ??

2 Likes