Caption Competition

Paul+Little+Essendon+v+Port+Adelaide+uS9

"Sara, Sara, no time is a good time for goodbyes...C'mon Reidy, sing with me now"

“So then I said Reidy. I said. I said to them Reidy. I said ‘I’m a litigious nightmare’”

Little: They call me Littlefinger for a reason

Reid: ha!

Pull it again Reidy.

Little: And you know what all the Blitzers are saying lately? ... Fark Carlton!!!

"And then you made the AFL an offer they couldn't refuse".

Little: …and then…in my best Paul Keating voice I said to McDevitt…‘I’m going to do you and do you slowly’

“Yep! Bomba used your line on his letter to the AFL saying he wasn’t paying his fine! Told em to fark right off!”

And Gill says 'Did you just tell me to stick the fine up my ■■■■?'

And he just goes, 'Mmmm.'  ■■■■■■' 'Mmmm.'

Little: And you know what that doctor's p*** weak excuse was?? I didn't know I was being filmed.... can you believe that??

And they've even got a picture of young Tommy's girlfriend in her underwear. It's a ■■■■■■ good site.

'Are you going to march behind General Little or not?'

And then I posted “sit tight, be confident again”! ■■■■■■ still don’t know it’s me.

What do mean I look like that character in the 'Mask" movie ? 

So I said: "Kiss my asphalt" 

You know Doc, that McDevitt now refuses to take my call because he soil his pants every single time he does, so I am told. Can you give him some medical advice like you did for AD last year, like GAGF, to help his condition so I can a least talk to him…

'Are you going to march behind General Little or not?'

PL: So l said l am not interested in technicalities, l am only interested in facts, process this you Kochead.

"One word Reidy, just one word............HARCOURT"