Caracella now at The Hangar

Imagine Blake walking into Essendons 2020 forward line.

1. Joey up and firing again,
  2. Tippa and Jakey continuing onward and upward.
  3. Fanta fit.
  4. Mossie debuting and running amuck.
  5. Stewart fit.
  6. Snelling, Brown and SMack available options
  7. Dev available to rotate with Darcy.

He should be able to make something of that.

9 Likes

Even I could make something of that fwd line!

That canā€™t be him, he isnā€™t wearing sleeves.

Takes a brave man to run back with the ball towards a pack that includes Dean Wallis

Isnā€™t it the other way? Isnā€™t Cyril Rioliā€™s mother Michaelā€™s Longs sister?

I for one welcome our new Caracella overlord

4 Likes

4 Likes

Skunk.

So could Worsfold. A good team makes a good coach!

Bet Woosh would appreciate that availability as well.

8 Likes

Question for everyone.

If we lose the next three games and miss finals or make finals and get bundled out like last time, does Worsfold stay on for his final year.

I think he has to go.

1 Like

Like the first 2 rounds when most of them were available?

Absolutely.

Yes But they can announce the succession plan

Stays. Injuries have put paid to this year. The last two seasons he has had a fwd line built around Joe with Smack as a backup. Last year he lost both. This year lost Joe and occasionally Smack and Fanta has been pretty much non-existent. Been through some tough times, stick with him and see out contract. Certainly wouldnā€™t be handing it to Caracalla.

7 Likes

14 Likes

ANNOUNCE BLOKE

1 Like

ohh

Agreed.

Had too many of our top 10 missing for too many games of the season. And then more injuries on top of that to other key personnel like Belly and Draper

Still gets next year but Caracella appointment gives club ability to transition. With the way Woosh delegates he probably isnā€™t too far away from just being a coaching director anyway.

8 Likes

Pretty sure that is not correct - certainly on the Long side but not sure rd His motherā€™s family!

Having them available for two rounds in two seasons proves the point.

1 Like