Celebrity Deaths 2017

Not expecting as bumper a crop as last year, but John Hurt, star of Elephant Man, has died of cancer at 77.

May as well put Mary Tyler Moore in here then. I kinda looked up to her, growing up.

First (canon) Doctor to die out of order…

May as well put Mary Tyler Moore in here then. I kinda looked up to her, growing up.

I knew that someone else had died but couldn’t put my finger on it. Of course, starred as Laura Petrie in The ■■■■ Van ■■■■ Show,.

The wand chooses the wizard.

Butch Trucks, founder and drummer of Allman Brothers Band: Jan 24th

Miguel Ferror: Jan 19th (NCIS: LA, Crossing Jordan and RoboCop 1987 version)

■■■■ Gautier who was Hymie on Get Smart: Jan 13th

The wand chooses the wizard sleeve.

Hmmmmm …

Miguel Ferror: Jan 19th (NCIS: LA, Crossing Jordan and RoboCop 1987 version

He’d been really active up until recently as well.
Was voicing Deathstroke in an upcoming DC release

Richard Hatch 71 - Apollo in original Battlestar Galactica

Al Jarreau 12/3/1940-12/2/17

A group of us went on an ill-fated Xmas trip to Denmark (WA) in 1991 with a mate and his old man. We left on Xmas night and the drive should have taken 4 hours or so. About half way through I was starting to tire of Jamie’s old man playing Al Jarreau tapes back to back so I asked if he had anything from the 1990’s. The old man snapped. He started shouting about how great Al Jarraeu is, looking over his shoulder at us in the back seat whilst doing 110kms on a wet, single lane country road. I thought that was it, we’re going to die and Al Jarreau is going to be the soundtrack for my impending stint in Hell. We didn’t physically die but we endured long term mental damage as he persisted with Al Jarreau all the way to Denmark. And the holiday was sht. It rained the whole time we were there, the caravan was a clapped out, leaking rust bucket and the annual salmon run didn’t arrive until after we had left. Fck that holiday.

How was the trip back Diggers?

Hardly a word was spoken and yes, more Al Jarreau on the way home although if I recall correctly he turned the radio on around Mandurah, thank God.

harrison ford giving a real crack to making this years list.

Has been for a few years now.

Is he crook, or just looking old?
Is he crook, or just looking old?

A bad pilot

Someone call an intervention or get his glasses checked.

Hardly a word was spoken and yes, more Al Jarreau on the way home although if I recall correctly he turned the radio on around Mandurah, thank God.

Think Collingwood is playing one of those JLT games at Mandurah if you feel like a trip down memory lane.

James Myers aka George ‘The Animal’ Steele

16/4/37-16/2/17

Nobody ate a turnbuckle like George ate a turnbuckle.

2 Likes
James Myers aka George 'The Animal' Steele

16/4/37-16/2/17

Nobody ate a turnbuckle like George ate a turnbuckle.

Didn’t he also dye his tongue blue from memory?