Celery is wondering where the team to play GWS is - it’s here, 2020 round 10

Being injured is how you build hype about yourself.

2 Likes

I can handle us losing if we are beaten by a better team and we put forth the required effort to compete and are simply not good enough. The past 2 losses you can’t say that has been the case. We haven’t put in the required effort, and in both those games our tackling and defensive pressure weren’t up to the mark. I can’t remember ever feeling so disillusioned and downbeat on us after we’ve started a season 5-3. Tomorrow night is massive, win and we are 6-3 and we can start to get our heads above water a bit. Lose and we are 5-4, and having played a game less the situation starts to look more urgent especially given that we have quality opponents yet to play.

2 Likes

muoi
Open the window and let me in yer pack of campaigners

7 Likes

Less than 2 hours before the Team.
You’ve got to find entertainment where you can in these times.
So.

Who will be named at CHF tonight?

• Someone who’s actually tall
  • Snelling
  • Zaharakis
  • Conor
  • Walla
  • Cahill
  • Mozzie
  • Other

0 voters

4 Likes

he trained this week

I can’t handle losing.

Hate it…

We are gonna beat these oversized babies.

@theTurnip is more caring than @Brussel Sprout,

but less versatile than a spud.

1 Like

it doesn’t matter who we bring in. what matters is intent and if our fkn midfield decide to turn up

4 Likes

Out

In

They can’t be in the same side, the world would implode (more than it already has)

3 Likes

The club makes a bit about debuts eh before teams are announced. So mozzie is not in.

Changes would be about Langers, Conor comin in.

2 Likes

Seems most likely.

We will be back in the 8 after this game if we can break even with the umps this week.

@Stallion Uh Oh

Photo on the bottom looks like Franga just snorted a line.

12 Likes

With less than an hour to go Conor & Zaharakis are tied for CHF naming rights.
Any late mail?
Oops - Zaka’s just leapt ahead

No rucks trying to play key forward thanks

Although the pain is gone from last week should we subject ourselves to this again?

Lol go bombers!!