CEO - Xavier "Drive Purposeful Innovation" Campbell — well… bye!

Well we certainly have achieved Point 4. We have an incredibly unique footballing philosophy, one that doesn’t seem to including winning

Why you would resign a coach after a season in which you failed to meet your objectives is beyond me, Xavier needs to realise that on field performance is the most important metric for success. Winners don’t need to worry about member and supporter experience.

He might need to get a little more vocally demanding on twitter this year and stick to it this time.

2 Likes

The fact that winning premierships doesn’t make that list suggests you are right.

I suspect X would be even concerned if the cafe wasn’t turning a profit.

He couldn’t care less about results on field though.

Lay off X

He’s got an Economics Degree from Flinders University

Economists are people who are too smart for their own good and not smart enough for anyone else’s

1 Like

Yeaaahhh, … righhht. Of course he couldn’t. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I was chatting with my magpie mate and he told me that he purchased both home and away reserved seating and I told him we only are allowed to purchase home reserved seating…why are we as members getting short-changed?

Well you are the one saying it’s not part of his responsibility!

Winning finals should be the only goal from the top all the way to the bottom.

Sick of bragging about the size of our crowds.

Wut?

It actually got to do with the agreement we signed when we left the G. The other clubs have consistently refused to give us any seating (other than l4, front few rows of the southern stand). The Pies have one of the best arrangements at the G, thus their ability to sell away seats.

2 Likes

■■■■■ agreement that was.

1 Like

Haha ■■■■■■ hell. It’s Woosha’s fault, it’s the players’ fault, it’s Xavier Campbell’s fault, it’s the fitness staff’s fault but you know whose fault it isn’t? Dodoro’s.

No wonder, no supporter wants to watch their team get done by 100 points. Back to the good old days for the EFC that weren’t so good but seemed better than today’s lack lustre performance… there is something very wrong at the EFC is everyone in denial or what?

Neld’s fault last year, WHOSE TO BLAME THIS YEAR???

lol no it is not, give it a rest

Thank the board of 1997 for selling us up the river. Worst decision ever to become anchor tenant for Docklands. No doubt it didn’t work out the way they’d hoped (waiting list etc).

2 Likes

You want to watch home AND away games of that garbage? You should get them for free.

Hard to tell until the year actually happens, … or really even begins, …

A company ceo is responsible for all things management related. I dont give a flying fuch how many members we have or how much sponsorship money we get. The main KPI for a footy club are premierships, or sustained competitiveness. We are neither and X is accountable for this. If he doesnt send a rocket up to every EFC employee, both publicly and privately, then he is a weak ceo. Kennett does not cop this sheet…

2 Likes

Kennett wanted to sack his coach, the one winning for them and one of the greatest coaches that has existed. Kennett is an idiot most of the time.

1 Like

Ask the New Orleans Pelicans feel about that when their unfortunately named “Pels kids club” suddenly got a significant change of meaning post your mates after hours work was made public…

look im not trying to defend kennett, ebcause i think hes an a-grade bottom feeder that ruined working conditions for victorian workers. But comments like his puts pressure to achieve on the coaching staff, something we seem to lack hierarchically.

If they are done right, yes they do. His were not overly accepted, in fact he was thoroughly hated and the success came despite him, not because of him (except the racist crap he comes out with).

As much as everyone hates eddie, he is better as a Pres and he has been good for the Pies overall. His comments tend to get more traction then Kennett’s ever did.