CEO - Xavier "Drive Purposeful Innovation" Campbell — well… bye!

I also tune into coaching press conferences expecting to hear financial results, and everything Disco puts out to hear about the coaching.
I’m always very, very confused.

2 Likes

You know, some of you dead heads need to open your eyes and expand your sometimes limited thinking. X’s statement provides information regarding all relevant facets of the club and it’s operation. Importantly, he’s listened to supporters and talked about “winning” our next premiership and being, “in a strong position to deliver our ultimate goal”. Gee, some people…

7 Likes

…remember where you are.

2 Likes

X is an administrator. Not a coach.
He talks about his stuff, and lets the people who know about the footy side of things talk about the footy side of things.

1 Like

Everyone hates how long it’s taking to become successful again mate.

Professional Football is largely business, whether we like it or not.

Winning football games and premierships is the goal.

X said what you wanted him to say (goal to win our next premiership) in his statement.

Bring on the mother%#**!% season!

I’m warming to Xavier. But yeah, he’s the CEO of a footy club, profitable with a massive membership solely because of its footy exploits spanning 100 yrs. So yeah, he should also be talking about footy… a lot… the operations that are at the core of how they make money.

1 Like

Apologies to anyone insulted.

Not my finest work.

1 Like

Just to note when Xavier read out the speech at function which was the contents of the email he did note this “make no mistake, we exist to win premierships”. Wish he put it in the email but i am glad he said it

5 Likes

This looks like a proposition for Nietzche. If we exist to win premierships, and we haven’t been winning premierships, then…

2 Likes

:thinking: Schrödinger??

We’re as the last 8 years it’s been just to exist

People have a lot of opinions about Xavier. I think when a tough and confusing thing like this virus pops up it’s time for a CEO to shine. I think this is a good video and the club is being sensible.

4 Likes

Xavier should have focussed even less on footy and more on alternate forms of income for the club.

2 Likes

Xavier speaks…re membership, fixture, 19 days to go & boys excited.

Was he pencilled in for Travis Auld’s position ?

No.

1 Like

I can’t see Xavier leaving for any position other than the CEO role at HQs

I’d have thought Brendan Gale would be favoured by the AFL powers though

He surely must be now.
Xavier has knocked them back twice

Can we move this guy on with Woosha, Tanner and Dodoro

Lots of Essington stink to get rid of

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for him to have an opinion and then apologise for it later, it is the Essendon way after all.

2 Likes