Ch-ch-changes v nobodies

Wonder which St.Kilda ■■■■ truck we will make look like a gun also I’m only turning up if Pope Francis makes he’s debut.

Why would Hams go out? He wasn’t great last week but few were. He’s been building IMO, keep him in.

Why would Hams go out? He wasn't great last week but few were. He's been building IMO, keep him in.

Agree. Play him in Zakas role.

Why would Hams go out? He wasn't great last week but few were. He's been building IMO, keep him in.

It’s a fair point but I’m playing make believe so ssshhhh

Is thread title a hint that we’re actually getting Bowes?

No changes for mine

With Zaka out, give Hams a bit more of a go at stoppages. He will not be tagged, and StKilda will say, “who is that little guy that keeps going in and taking the ball off us?”

Why did smack sit out the twos last week? Is he fit to play a full game in the ruck?

Outs: Jamar, Burgs, Zaka and Ashby

Ins: Smack, Langford, Ambrose and Francis
Francis to swing forward when needed.

Out - The soft Goddard from the previous Aints game.
In - The hard Goddard we’re paying for and deserve

Out - The soft Goddard from the previous Aints game. In - The hard Goddard we're paying for and deserve

Awwww poor thing!
I hope you get what you deserve.

if we play anything like we did for the first half of the weagles game, we gon’ be alright.

In- The Langford, Francis, Mckernan(if fit), Ambrose(if fit), Mckenna
Out- Zaharakis, Jamar, Stokes, Ashby, Hams

I heard Amit Baine called Jackets begging for us not to play Francis, as he fears for his job after trading pick 5.

Out - The soft Goddard from the previous Aints game. In - The hard Goddard we're paying for and deserve

We deserve nothing from Goddard. We will forever be in his debt

We deserve nothing from Goddard. We will forever be in his debt

I want him BOG and then instead of crying he tells the Saints crowd to eat a big bag of penises.

I’d let him hang. Seems to be maturing. Not that he should get off the hook entirely for being part of the rot last week.

I’d let him hang. Seems to be maturing. Not that he should get off the hook entirely for being part of the rot last week.

I want to see him in smokin form cause he’s champagne when he’s up and about.

I want to see him in smokin form cause he’s champagne when he’s up and about.

His honey legs make him look like a gypsy

In: Smack/Michael, Ambrose, McKenna, Langford, Laverde

Out: Jamar, Looney Zaka, Stokes, Ashby