Ch-ch-changes v nobodies

IN: McKernan Langford Laverde Francis
OUT: Jamar Zaharakis Stokes Leunberger

IN: McKernan Langford Laverde Francis OUT: Jamar Zaharakis Stokes Leunberger

Pretty much agree with this, i’d like to get McKenna in there too but 5 changes is a lot!

Agree

I like Laverde, but I didn’t think he did much on the weekend to warrant senior selection.

Laverde wasn’t dropped for being ■■■■ in the afl. he was injured. If his fitness is fine bring him in.

Out: Jamar, Luey, Zaka, Stokes
In: Smack, Langford, Oirish, Francis

Agree but could also handle Mckenna and laverde for Cooney and ashby.

Cooney has been good after his horrible start but man last week he was back to one armed tackles with no conviction, dinky turnover kicks and soft efforts. I find it so hard to watch.

That’s true, Ambrose is an automatic inclusion down back. Woosha has said he is right to go this week.

Needs more YESTIN

Needs more YESTIN

Doesn’t, actually.

I want to see in:

Langford, McKenna, Laverde, Ambrose and Daniher

Daniher?

Saw St Kilda against the Suns this week and they were deplorable. Some very lazy efforts once the game was gone. If they dish up more of the same they’re beatable.

Yeah wasnt sure about Ambrose injury but if he’s right to go he’ll come straight back into the backline/ ruck.

Hopefully not at the expense of a potential Francis debut.

Needs more YESTIN

Not even I can sh-t talk him into the seniors this week after watching him last Sat.

With Zaha out we are desperate for a mid of the inside variety, of which we currently have basically…um…one in Zerrett- well maybe 2 with Bird after last week - and neither of them is a big body.
At the risk, no the certainty, of derision I reckon they’ll look at Polky who’s been good the last few weeks in the 2s. It’s not like he’s costing anyone work experience because there are no inside mids left. I’d definitely play Irish but not at the feet of the rucks.
Francis is a given. Any kid who marks and tackles like he does has to start in the ones.

Saw St Kilda against the Suns this week and they were deplorable. Some very lazy efforts once the game was gone. If they dish up more of the same they're beatable.

There is nothing more certain that they will be on this week then. Not just saying that cos they are playing us either.

They’ve been a real yo-yo team for a while now. Under the roof at etihad they play some really good footy that is capable of beating anyone. Then they’ll follow it up with a stinker, usually interstate.

Stkilda will come out firing this week. Nothing surer.

Same thing happened last time, they got hammered the week before then came and and crunched us

In: Ambrose smack Francis lav Langford Connor :slight_smile:

Out: Jamar luey stokes zaha hams Ashby

DEA Hartley gwilt
Connor Ambrose tippa

Kelly Langford jerret
Smack bird zerrett

Lav JD bj
Francis brown Fanta

■■■■ parish Gleeson demps

That is obviously a ridiculous number of changes but wtf I’m keen to see that side. If luey was fit id be dropping gwilt and starting Francis back

Stkilda will come out firing this week. Nothing surer.

Same thing happened last time, they got hammered the week before then came and and crunched us

In one 10 minute burst in the 3rd quarter. They are eminently gettable if we can sustain our best footy from the last two weeks over 4 quarters. We need to be a bit more accountable in the midfield this time though.

Out: Bird

Edit: Get off my account pazza haha