Atlético and Juve
Madrid and Liverpool
Leverkusen and Benfica

Dortmünd and Arsenal
Bayern and Man City
Barca and PSG

Chelsea and SL
Porto and Bilbao

Liverpool should get through pretty easy. The games again Madrid should be absolute crackers. If you guys can shore up your defence, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you rolled them at Anfield. 

Man City as you said Smooth just have too much depth and talent.

Arsenal should make it, but just. Their defence has been shredded by injuries.

I know your gig mate - you're just pumping up our tyres to laugh at us when it all comes crashing down :-P

Didn't watch the game but saw the goals. The Ludogorets equaliser was soft, two passes cut the defence into shreds and Mignolet coming off his line left and easy task for the attacker to round him and stroke into an empty net. Great to see Balo open his account for us, even better that we got a pen and Stevie put it away in typical fashion. Three points but a lot of work to do, even just for the West Ham fixture this weekend. Need to gets the wins up and play better football.

When we won via a pen, this immediately sprang to mind!!

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olImauCGa-0[/YouTube]

Didn't watch the game but saw the goals. The Ludogorets equaliser was soft, two passes cut the defence into shreds and Mignolet coming off his line left and easy task for the attacker to round him and stroke into an empty net. Great to see Balo open his account for us, even better that we got a pen and Stevie put it away in typical fashion. Three points but a lot of work to do, even just for the West Ham fixture this weekend. Need to gets the wins up and play better football.

Undoubtably the talent is there. They're just not gelling as a team yet. It might take till the 2nd half of the season but when it clicks they're capable of anything.

Balo and Lallana still VERY rusty and Sakho still looks like he's off with the fairies at times. Sounds like a crazy thing to say, but we almost miss Skrtel more than we miss Sturridge. Liking Moreno but geez at times he overcommits in attack and leaves us vulnerable down back.

Lucky to get away with all the points as they should have locked down the game at 1-0. was nearly disastrous.

Undoubtably the talent is there. They're just not gelling as a team yet. It might take till the 2nd half of the season but when it clicks they're capable of anything.

Balo and Lallana still VERY rusty and Sakho still looks like he's off with the fairies at times. Sounds like a crazy thing to say, but we almost miss Skrtel more than we miss Sturridge. Liking Moreno but geez at times he overcommits in attack and leaves us vulnerable down back.

Lucky to get away with all the points as they should have locked down the game at 1-0. was nearly disastrous.

Mario made the most of a half-chance, good striker's goal, right place right time. Moreno has a jet engine for legs, he is quick, also very impressed with Manquillo, better with the ball than I thought and won the penalty. Sakho needs a run of games to get comfortable in the side and it will be interesting to see if BR sticks with him or will he go back to Skrtel when he is fit. 

Mario made the most of a half-chance, good striker's goal, right place right time. Moreno has a jet engine for legs, he is quick, also very impressed with Manquillo, better with the ball than I thought and won the penalty. Sakho needs a run of games to get comfortable in the side and it will be interesting to see if BR sticks with him or will he go back to Skrtel when he is fit. 

I reckon with Manqi and Moreno, they bounce of each other. One hits forward, while the other drifts back providing us for the moment more drive on the wings that we are getting from our winger or wide mids.

It's apparent in the game plan that the idea is to play the wingers more centrally so we can fit Sterling and Continho with Lallana but you can play all three of those at the same time unless BR goes with playing Sterling as a wide CF and through Continho on a wing.

I reckon we can take it to Madrid if we have Sturridge fit. 

Atlético and Juve
Madrid and Liverpool
Leverkusen and Benfica
Dortmünd and Arsenal
Bayern and Man City
Barca and PSG
Chelsea and SL
Porto and Bilbao

Liverpool should get through pretty easy. The games again Madrid should be absolute crackers. If you guys can shore up your defence, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you rolled them at Anfield. 

Man City as you said Smooth just have too much depth and talent.

Arsenal should make it, but just. Their defence has been shredded by injuries.

I know your gig mate - you're just pumping up our tyres to laugh at us when it all comes crashing down :-P

Lol, nah mate. I truly believe what i wrote. You guys have the talent, to score goals, but you concede too often. Fix up that part and you guys can cause some damage. As a neutral i cant wait to see you and madrid go at it.

Roma beat CSKA 5-1 and Bayern won in injury time 1-0.

Had a multi on Fabregas & Nani to score, and Barca and Roma to win. Good start to the morning!

Arsenal 4-1 up over Gala, Welbeck hattie.

Liverpool just gone a goal down

Basel win 1-0, Real win 2-1.
Athletico win 1-0 and Borussia 3-0 away at Anderlecht.

It’s going to be a long season Liverpool fans.

Welbz is dat guy!

It's going to be a long season Liverpool fans.

Long as in playing lots of games? Yeah you are right. Nothing wrong with the overnight result. The team will get better with every outing. Good luck to Basel when they come to Anfield.
I see your mob is planning mid week friendlies to fill the void.

Long as in playing lots of games? Yeah you are right. Nothing wrong with the overnight result. The team will get better with every outing. Good luck to Basel when they come to Anfield.

Nothing wrong with losing? Excellent philosophy down at Anfield these days.
Just as long as we get the results in the PL, no one cares, which compared to Liverpool, we are.
Must be hard seeing us fall out of CL and signing world class players, whilst you can make the CL and only lose them.
No Suarez, no Liverpool.

Give it a rest.

EzGnUa9.jpg?1

Dat guy

Why would Man U s

It’s going to be a long season Liverpool fans.

Just as long as we get the results in the PL, no one cares, which compared to Liverpool, we are.

Must be hard seeing us fall out of CL and signing world class players, whilst you can make the CL and only lose them.

No Suarez, no Liverpool.

What are you even doing in this thread?

No Fergie no Man U.

Why would Man U s

No Suarez, no Liverpool.
What are you even doing in this thread?
No Fergie no Man U.
Pfft,
Even Moyes got us to the quarters last year.
Further than most English sides will get this year