Champion League 2014/15

We need a quality third forward to force BR to play 2 CF's.

Real get lucky and win. CR7 missed a penalty!?!?!

Will take that win and our recent great form in La Liga.

But honestly, Enrique just kept on kicking it into the opposition or stupig high balls, Johnson kept on getting lost in traffic and the two centre backs did actually okay.

If we want to save some face against real we have to go with

Johnson Loveren Skyrtel Moreno

Gerrard

Henderson

Llallana                            Sterling

Balotelli      Borini

But I wouldn't mind seeing Countinho start. Highly doubt Rogers will go with the 442 though. Doesn't have faith in the back up forwards. 

Gonna be a bloodbath at Anfield

Liverpool 6-0
Crazy Mario with a Hat-trick!

Sucked in Shiteh, cough up a 2 goal lead against CSKA to finish 2-2, still winless in the group

Sucked in Shiteh, cough up a 2 goal lead against CSKA to finish 2-2, still winless in the group

I wish they'd do that in the EPL

7-1 Bayern over Roma in Rome. 

WTF happened to the gypsies????

EAD Roma

WTF happened to the gypsies????

They are not a good side but the result surprised me. Munich are decent but its probably a reflection of how bad the standard in Italy is currently. Juventus will romp home to the title yet would struggle to make top 4 at most of the other big leagues so doesnt say much about the rest of Serie A

2-0 down already. We are going to get utterly dicked

Benzema again, 3-0 before the half.

Madrid several classes above

Oh dear.

Real has the Clasico against Barca to look forward to on Saturday. May want to take Ronaldo off in the 2nd half.

Arsenal have conceded to Anderlecht

Gibbs levels it in the 89th for Arsenal

2 goals in a minute, Arsenal win it

That Arsenal game was amazing. The Gibbs volley was awesome and then Podolski's goal came from persistent pressure.

Agree with the commentary though... probably like Richmond.. winning that is covering some cracks.