Champion League 2014/15

That Arsenal draw against Anderlecht causes us to finish farking 2nd again and probably run into Bayern Munich once more.

Dortmund drew at home against them today so it cancels each other out.

That Arsenal draw against Anderlecht causes us to finish farking 2nd again and probably run into Bayern Munich once more.

True but they weren't 3-0 in the 60th minute against them. That draw cost us.

True but they weren't 3-0 in the 60th minute against them. That draw cost us.
Yeah probably fair, I think if you won that you still would of finished equal and it would of come down to GD and you may of edged them if you held the 3-0 lead. Dortmund are in terrible form domestically so I thought Arsenal would of finished top of the group.

Big chance of a really tough draw for Arsenal on the KO round.

Looking at Porto, Monaco, the two Madrid sides or PSG/Barca.

Monaco and Porto look the weakest and I reckon Wenger will be praying for a visit to his old side

Finishes 1-1. Liverpool go to Europa, Basel go to knockout stage.

5weYd9N.gif

Shattered with this morning's result.
Really interesting decision by Rodgers to remove our only recognised striker at half time. Then losing Markovic and going down to 10 men 15 minutes later certainly made things even tougher. Not even some magic from Stevie G could get the job done.
Long season ahead now with at least some Thursday night matches in Europe.

Thank goodness Juve, couldn't bare another early elimination.

As much as it hurts… this is rather funny from Basel.
_79626003_65feff46-ef38-4bf2-8bfe-f35ade

5weYd9N.gif

Thats not good! now they've go no distractions and can focus on epl.

5weYd9N.gif

Thats not good! now they've go no distractions and can focus on epl.

LOL

Fkn Porto!!

Cost me $3k you mugs

Shiteh win 2-0 over the Gypsies and go through.

Not too disappointed as it keeps them in all comps and hopefully they take their eyes off the ball in the EPL plus Strootman indicated he was willing to leave Roma in January if they didnt make the next round

Not too disappointed as it keeps them in all comps and hopefully they take their eyes off the ball in the EPL plus Strootman indicated he was willing to leave Roma in January if they didnt make the next round

Weren't we interested in him?

Still are. 

Still are.
Yep, LVG has met personally with him twice in the last few weeks and he has made it no secret he wants Strootman and Robben in January.
I dont mind him coming but not at Mata's expense

Still are.
Yep, LVG has met personally with him twice in the last few weeks and he has made it no secret he wants Strootman and Robben in January.

Agree, would rather keep Mata. 

Mata is a victim of our ■■■■ season last year in which he isn't getting game time because we are not in Europe. If we had the extra weeknight match I dare say he would have featured more prominently.

Still are.

Agreed. Mata is an out and out star and shouldn't be considered to sell at all. Should be one of the players we build our team around. Hopefully the rumours of him being sold are BS (most likely).
I thought that Woodward came out and said we wouldn't be making any new transfers in January? Not that there is much credence in what people say prior to a transfer window but still.
And Robbed? I assume you mean Arjen Robbed? As good as he is, surely we have far more pressing issues than another winger? Should be looking at centre half's.

Isn't the big question about strootman is if he recovered from his acl or not? having watched none of roma ever anyone mind answering? I doubt he'd replace mata, probably be stepping in front of blind or possibly herrera. Rooney probably forces out mata.

Roma, what a bunch of losers. All talk. Juve will walk the title in this season...again.

Isn't the big question about strootman is if he recovered from his acl or not? having watched none of roma ever anyone mind answering? I doubt he'd replace mata, probably be stepping in front of blind or possibly herrera. Rooney probably forces out mata.

He would be taking someone Like Herrera or Blind's spot, as you stated, not Mata's.
Two totally different players who would have completely different roles.
Why there is talk of United selling Mata, I have no idea simply because he is world class and they don't exactly grow on trees (especially ones who want to play for United, at the moment). If it is true United are even entertaining the idea then it is the defination of the saying: "One foot forward, two steps back."
Plenty of fans would go ape if it happened and rightly so.
Just look at how many times Rooney has been rumoured to be leaving or sold during his career at United, I hope this story is of similar origin.