Champion League 2014/15

Does Mata play? I don't catch many United matches.

Roma, what a bunch of losers. All talk. Juve will walk the title in this season...again.

Of course we will, Forza Juve!!

Isn't the big question about strootman is if he recovered from his acl or not? having watched none of roma ever anyone mind answering? I doubt he'd replace mata, probably be stepping in front of blind or possibly herrera. Rooney probably forces out mata.

I dont think he has recovered 100%, lost a yard of pace and doesnt take on players as much anymore. Still a brilliant passer of the ball though

Shiteh win 2-0 over the Gypsies and go through.
Not too disappointed as it keeps them in all comps and hopefully they take their eyes off the ball in the EPL plus Strootman indicated he was willing to leave Roma in January if they didnt make the next round

Weren't we interested in him?
Still are.
Yep, LVG has met personally with him twice in the last few weeks and he has made it no secret he wants Strootman and Robben in January.
I dont mind him coming but not at Mata's expense
Agreed. Mata is an out and out star and shouldn't be considered to sell at all. Should be one of the players we build our team around. Hopefully the rumours of him being sold are BS (most likely).
I thought that Woodward came out and said we wouldn't be making any new transfers in January? Not that there is much credence in what people say prior to a transfer window but still.
And Robbed? I assume you mean Arjen Robbed? As good as he is, surely we have far more pressing issues than another winger? Should be looking at centre half's.
Will definately get a winger in January, either Robben comes in or LVG has stated he might have to recall Nani from his loan

Isn't the big question about strootman is if he recovered from his acl or not? having watched none of roma ever anyone mind answering? I doubt he'd replace mata, probably be stepping in front of blind or possibly herrera. Rooney probably forces out mata.

I dont think he has recovered 100%, lost a yard of pace and doesnt take on players as much anymore. Still a brilliant passer of the ball though

not sure he'd be the pick for us then tbh, we need a bit more speed, especially in the midfield/defense areas

So the miracle happened for Man City which gives Pellegrini another year. Chelsea is the only English team who can do anything in the last 16 of the Champions league.  

PSG vs. Chelsea
Man City vs. Barcelona
Bayer Leverkusen vs. Atletico
Juventus vs. Dortmund

Schalke vs. Real Madrid
Shakhtar vs.Bayern Munich
Arsenal vs. Monaco
Basel vs. Porto

Sucked in Shiteh you pretenders

Not unhappy with any of that draw.  Not saying we will make it through, but Monaco are probably as good an opponent as we could have asked for.

Not unhappy with any of that draw.  Not saying we will make it through, but Monaco are probably as good an opponent as we could have asked for.
That result is as good as you could of hoped for, should win that well. Arsenal always make it to the quarters

Arsenal should make it through. No hope for Man City. Chelsea will be favorites but are no certainty.

That result is as good as you could of hoped for, should win that well.
Arsenal always make it to the quarters

If we win this one, then I think I read somewhere that it will be the first time in 5 years that we have progressed to the quarters.

DISTURBING video has emerged of Chelsea fans kicking a black man off a train and singing racist chants before their UEFA Champions League draw with PSG in Paris.
The footage - captured on a mobile phone - shows a group of travelling Blues fans refusing to allow a black man onto a Paris Metro train at the Richelieu-Drouot platform, repeatedly pushing him back onto the platform.
They are then heard chanting: “We’re racist and that’s the way we like it.”

Stay classy Chelsea, stay classy…

Come on Juve!

Juve 2-1 Dortmund
Shiteh 1-2 Barca
Never been happier to see a Suarez brace.
Long may Shitehs pathetic European form continue

The ■■■■ down 2-0 to Monaco in the 76th.

LOL.

Quoted Post

The ■■■■ down 2-0 to Monaco in the 76th.

LOL.

They have been pathetic this game.
Massive LOLS

The ■■■■■■ score in the 91st

But Monaco score again in the 93rd