Champion League 2014/15

Chamberlain scores in the 90th to make it 2-1 with 4 minutes stoppage time.

Monaco have some class players in Moutinho and Carrasco but other than that they are quite ■■■■■■ average. Abdennour is good also but that is it.

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddd Carrasco ends it in the 93rd with another one for Monaco.

LOL.

RIP Arsenal FC

Monaco on track to give this a shake, most sides that have knocked us out at this stage in other years have made the final. Bayern & Barca at least once each.

Lucky Monaco were seen to be one of the “weakest” perceived teams we could have drawn. Imagine if we had have got one of the best sides…

Just seen the highlights, that is some of the worst finishing I’ve seen from Giroud and Welbeck. Especially Giroud, the one in the first half where he skied the cutback, OK it was coming at pace and he just got underneath it, but the 2nd where he’s got pretty much the whole goal to hit and puts it in the stands. Welbeck couldn’t finish his breakfast! They have to win by 3 clear goals, even a 2-0 away win has Monaco going through on away goals. They’ll more than likely park the bus and try and hir Arsenal on the counter, knowing they will have to go after them and exploit them on the break.

Quoted Post

Monaco on track to give this a shake, most sides that have knocked us out at this stage in other years have made the final. Bayern & Barca at least once each.

Lucky Monaco were seen to be one of the “weakest” perceived teams we could have drawn. Imagine if we had have got one of the best sides…

Didnt see that result coming, thought Monaco were close to the weakest side left in the knockout stage, French league is pretty ordinary.
Arsenal squandered too many chances early and Mertesacker got exposed for pace far too often

Quoted Post

Just seen the highlights, that is some of the worst finishing I've seen from Giroud and Welbeck. Especially Giroud, the one in the first half where he skied the cutback, OK it was coming at pace and he just got underneath it, but the 2nd where he's got pretty much the whole goal to hit and puts it in the stands. Welbeck couldn't finish his breakfast! They have to win by 3 clear goals, even a 2-0 away win has Monaco going through on away goals. They'll more than likely park the bus and try and hir Arsenal on the counter, knowing they will have to go after them and exploit them on the break.
Yeah should nail those chances, Giroud especially as he is a deadset freak and would normally knock those in whilst sleeping. Welbeck on the other hand I expected, have seen years of that junk by him, simply doesnt finish enough to keep his spot

Spurs and Liverpool out of the Europa.
Spurs lost 2-0 to Fiorentina, Liverpool lost on pens in Turkey

LOL.

■■■■■■ joke. Played a different game plan and there was just no convitction.

Reckon we gave up on the Euro cup anyway. Top 4 in EPL is more important.

Quoted Post

I thought with the backdoor CL spot up for grabs the English sides would of gone a bit harder this year. Probably 5-6 teams fighting for the last two CL spots. Maybe Everton could get on a run in the Europa and win it, wouldnt that ■■■■ everybody off if they finished middle table but went straight into the CL group stage lol

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

I thought with the backdoor CL spot up for grabs the English sides would of gone a bit harder this year. Probably 5-6 teams fighting for the last two CL spots. Maybe Everton could get on a run in the Europa and win it, wouldnt that ■■■■ everybody off if they finished middle table but went straight into the CL group stage lol

Yeah, I agree. Disappointed with the end result. Would hate to see Everton win.

All 5 serie A teams still in Europa. Come on co-efficient!

oh god this is awful.

https://vine.co/v/O21nOKME3Fv

Quoted Post

All 5 serie A teams still in Europa. Come on co-efficient!
Unfortunately that says more about Italian football currently, pretty much a second tier comp. In pretty ordinary shape, the money has dried up and its not the highly sought after league it once was. Im stoked that Juve are dominating but TBH there isnt much competition for us, I dont actually think we are that good of a side yet we will win the league by double figures. Of the chasing pack you have the Gypsies and Napoli who aren't flash and even though its great to see the two Milan sides over 24 points behind us only 2/3 into the seaon it doesnt do Italian football any good having them as utter basket cases.

Well there will be atleast 1 Italian side through to the quarters

Last-16 draw

Everton vs Dynamo Kiev
Dnipro vs Ajax
Wolfsburg vs Inter Milan
Zenit vs Torino

Villarreal vs Sevilla
Club Brugge vs Besiktas
Napoli vs Dinamo Moscow
Fiorentina vs Roma

Cahill scores in the 81st for Chelsea only to have David Luiz score in the 86th after copping it all night from the crowd.

OH THE IRONY.

PSG handled ball in the box. Hazard converts in 96th minute!

Chelsea 2 -1 PSG

Silva scores for PSG at 114. Chelsea likely out of the comp.

Very disappointing. Ibrahimovic red carded 30 mins in, and we can’t knock them over at home. PSG through on away goals.