Champions League 2018/19

Well done to Liverpool.

In my opinion the best side in the world and can really build from here.

Well done to the spurs too. Did very well to make the final and have shown they can mix it with the big boys.

7 Likes

Just got home.
Extremely dissapointed but it’s not like we didn’t lose to a great team.
Actually thought we were ok apart from finishing.
■■■■■■■ frustrating the last ball on the chain all night.
I could be way off the mark with my analysis though with my beer goggles on.

Enjoy it Pool fans - You are a good bunch.

7 Likes

Before I go to sleep /

Who the ■■■■ are you again?

1 Like

I’m delerious!!

1 Like

Nahh agree with your assessment. You seemed to have a lot of three on threes, from slow buildups too I might add, but your players failed to capitalise. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but Kane shouldn’t have started and neither should have Firminho.

1 Like

a front runner that only pops his head up to take pot shots over the internet.

4 Likes

Nice.
Thought my judgment had been rocked of its axis there for a minute.

1 Like

Hats off to Klopp also.

I thought after his first couple of seasons at Liverpool he was just going to be making up numbers. But he has build a world class side and plays an incredibly attractive style of football.

Has to be considered in the best managers in the game if not the best.

3 Likes

Commiserations to Spurs fans.

Wasn’t a pretty game, Tottenham perhaps the better on balance but lacked the finishing.

It was the least Liverpool game I’ve seen all year, perhaps at least in part due to the early goal, but fortunately we now have the defenders that allow us to play that way from time to time, if need be.

Origi hasn’t had a single good touch until he scored. In the final. Of the champions league. After being the reason we got there. Remarkable for a guy who plays so few minutes.

4 Likes

the internet is an odd place

4 Likes

The best thing Liverpool have done was get Klopp an smart owners. When Hicks an Gillette sent this team to ■■■■ Henry an Werner have done an incredible job. This is such a good way to finish the season after missing the epl by a point. Love Liverpool, wish Essendon could play with the passion an heart of this team

2 Likes

Happy with the way Spurs played the game after going behind so early. But it took till really late to create any decent shots and even then it was when desperation had set in.

Congrats Liverpool fans, party hard.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Love you Kloppo! Let’s talk about SIX!

6 Likes

I bet he could coach Essendon better

3 Likes

Commiserations, Spurs.

I’m overwhelmed with emotion right now. Brilliant stuff by the Reds. Sick of the ‘no silverware yet again’ moniker. Champions of the world! YNWA!

5 Likes

That monkey now off the back. Now to win the League. Another 2-3 good quality signings to deepen the squad and we can go onward and upward from here.

4 Likes

It still seemed so odd seeing Spurs in the Champions League final, you dont associate Europe’s best with clubs like Spurs with all due respect.

I suppose seeing Spurs in games like these is going to be the norm going forward the same way Chelsea became this club starting in the late 90’s.

3 Likes

Trying to enjoy this as much as I can prior to this afternoons inevitable shitfight.

8 Likes

I hope the Dons get up today for the sake of our Spurs supporting Blitzers. A CL Final defeat and getting beaten by Fark Carlton would be a horrible 12 hours or so of sporting results.

9 Likes

Woke up and heard the result. Congrats Liverpool blitzers, commiserations Spurs blitzers

By all reports sounded like a pretty cagey game though

1 Like