Champions League 2020/21

Just yesterday I read he’s itching to get back into it, bring.

Disgusting again. One step forward, two back

Never even heard of that club. But they had Demba Ba and Martin Skrtel! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Both absolute superstars, whats yer point​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t follow the Turkish Super Lig as close as I use to but they are the current Champs. We still should be able to take care of them though

Only a matter of time before Ole gets the sack. Terrible manager

Horrid game. Can’t break down teams that sit back, and they were very good defensively.

We lift for the hard opponents & go in with a figjam attitude against lesser lights thinking it’s just going to happen, time & time again.

Teams fkn schizo. Weird.

It can’t be true. Pepe scored a goal! Okay, it was in the 88th minute when we were already 3-1 up, but still. It was a goal. That’s got to be good.

I think they are a relatively new club and had success last season. I cannot remember the political affiliation of the club but I think it helped with them having some money and famous support and getting established. May have bought out an old club and rebranded it.

A lot better so far. 3-0 after half an hour
Bruno could have had a hattie but Rash took the pen

4-1 in the end. One more win will mean progression is certain but even just 1 more point should be enough

1 Like

1st start for VanDers. Needs to happen on a regular basis, fantastic game.

1 Like

Liverpool can seal a knock-out spot by beating Atalanta in the morning.

Would be good to tie it up 2 games left. Play some squaddies in the last 2 games

1 Like

Bit quiet in here this morning from the pool supporters

3 Likes

Just a small blip, Atalanta are a decent side despite the pantsing they got last game out.
Liverpool will still top the group but for the sake of squad preservation a result today obviously would’ve been their preferred option

Yeah im not to fussed. We’ll still get through and that was a good squad rotation run

1 Like

Happy with Real’s performance today despite missing key players front (Benzema) and back (Ramos). Was ■■■■■■■ myself laughing when Arturo Vidal got sent off :slight_smile:

0-0 at Anfield at HT against Ajax. Alisson out of this game with a hamstring issue, which seems like it will keep him out of at least the Wolves game on the weekend as well. Kelleher starts in his place ahead of Adrian. With Atalanta trailing against Midtjylland, if scores remain as is this will be enough for us to secure qualification into the knockout rounds.

Will take the draw. Just get through.

Get in Curtis!