Champions League 2021-22

The 2021/22 CL draw took place this morning.

Group A - Manchester City (ENG) Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) RB Leipzig (GER) Club Brugge (BEL)

Group B - Atletico Madrid (ESP) Liverpool (ENG) Porto (POR) AC Milan (ITA)

Group C - Sporting Lisbon (POR) Borussia Dortmund (GER) Ajax (NED) Besiktas (TUR)

Group D - Inter Milan (ITA) Real Madrid (ESP) Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) Sheriff Tiraspol (MDA)

Group E - Bayern Munich (GER) Barcelona (ESP) Benfica (POR) Dynamo Kiev (UKR)

Group F - Villarreal (ESP) Manchester United (ENG) Atalanta (ITA) Young Boys (SUI)

Group G - Lille (FRA) Sevilla (ESP) Salzburg (AUT) Wolfsburg (GER)

Group H - Chelsea (ENG) Juventus (ITA) Zenit Saint Petersburg (RUS) Malmo (SWE)

Group A looks tasty, Man City and PSG! Liverpool draw Atleti, which will always be a tough ask, but should still get out of the group.

3 Likes

Some great games in there. Should be a cracking season.

Europa League draw tonight at 8pm, can someone open a thread for that too or will that chat be in here also?

No fear for Liverpool in that group

Groups D and E look exciting. Real Madrid v Inter and Bayern Munich v Barca. Pot 2 for the draw had most of the big boys (Liverpool, Man Utd, Real, Barca, PSG, Juve).

I’d be shocked if all English clubs didn’t comfortably get out their respective groups. Most will top their groups I’d say

This tweet from Monchengladbach :slight_smile:

WTF I just realised that Optus lost the rights to the champions league and Europa! Now on Stan sports

1 Like

Yeah. Very annoying, means another subscription. I have a Stan account already but clearly must be an add-on to that…

1 Like

Yea I’m the same, have Stan but not the sport add on. Getting ridiculous how spread out it is

1 Like

Super annoying. It’s almost like a Foxtel or someone needs to package everything up again onto a single system and offer a discount to having to subscribe for 10 different services.

2 Likes

Yep add Paramount+ for the A League as well. At least member get a discount

1 Like

I’ve got Foxtel which is rip, probably cancel that and grab Kayo and the paramount + Stan sports.

I’d still be saving Foxtel is that expensive

1 Like

Yep. I got rid of Foxtel and got Kayo. Still get all the same sports as per Fox. Saving $40 a month or thereabouts.

1 Like

Kayo and Binge basically have everything you want to watch from Foxtel. So that’s what we have.

1 Like

Yea definitely going to give it the flick. Any of you guys going to opt for Stan sports?

Yep. Wven woth Stan Sport, Paramount Kayo and Optus its still cheaper and better value than Foxtel.

1 Like

Absolutely disgraceful and embarrassing performance

Thats 4 losses in last 5 games for United in champions league now. Ole gotta get it right and quickly.

That was probably the worst loss of his tenure and against the side that should finish bottom of our group. Not a lot of margin for error now

Almost as bad as that kit what the ■■■■ were you wearing?