Champions League 2021-22

Liverpool snot Porto 5-1 away from home. They are our Norwich of the Champions League. Just go to their gaffe and put 5 past them with ease!

2 Likes

Didn’t get out of second gear and obliterated Porto

1 Like

Couldn’t happen to a better bunch :rofl:

4 Likes

I have many thoughts on this. He isn’t wrong in the first part of his statement. Real lost to Shakhtar last year but in the end it didn’t matter.

In anycase, UEFA is no longer allowed to proceed with their ‘case’ against Real, Juve, and Barca in regards to the Super League.

The fact is, you can’t have 3 clubs fueled by blood money and the rest having to tow the line.

Also, looks the the upsets are continuing today. Barca, Man U, and Chelsea all losing so far.

Benfica are rinsing Barca

3 Likes

Ronnie just dicked a 85’ winner

1 Like

95’ even :grinning:

Yeah that :rofl:

1 Like

Cant watch games anymore as I don’t have a Stan account but from all reports United played like cra9 again and were lucky to get win.

I thought we were better today but still lacking any real method.

1 Like
1 Like

On first glance it looked like he had his left hand down his pants! I thought wow he is excited

2 Likes

Lol, now I can’t unsee that

2 Likes

Chiesa :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Was a quality goal. Just got my Stan Sports add-on. Not ideal but what can you do?

1 Like

Hmmm doesn’t look like the CL section doesn’t have the group tables like Optus Sport did. Annoying!

Pity about the red to Greizmann as it was an enthralling contest up until then. Once they went to 10 there was only ever going to be one result

So this Athleti-Pool game is some else

Lol as you say that Athleti pen

WTAF?
Hadn’t looked like going forward let alone score and all of a sudden a pen :rofl: