Champions League 2022/23

Casual 6 min hattie for Mo

1 Like

Given how putrid the first half was, nice to be able to romp home like this.

Elliot makes it 7! Maybe save some of these goals for the league?

1 Like

Spurs gifting goals again, two really poor lazy touches at both ends of the game leading to unnecessary goals.

Rangers and Celtic dead last in their groups :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah. Shows how far off the pace they are. Would you say that the Scottish Prem is Championship standard?

Would still like to see those two become part of the prem somehow. Not sure of the politics involved and if it could ever happen because itā€™d likely kill the other Scottish teams but fk, Iā€™d rather watch Arsenal vs Celtic/Rangers than some of the other minor prem teams.

1 Like

Celtic are bottom 6-8 EPL standard at best, Rangers would be certainly relegation material. The rest of the SPL are bottom of Championship stand and perhaps even League 2

Nah, Fark them. Donā€™t ever want them in the EPL

1 Like

Well I guess that solves that then :joy:

I think a Euro Super League is more likely to happen sooner than they are allowed to join the EPL. Long way off Iā€™d think

1 Like

Top A League teams (Victory, City, Sydney) would legit compete in the SPL

Yeah, I said this a while back and got laughed at. I think those 3 would finish mid table and be competitive

Youā€™d say with confidence that only Rangers, Celtic and Hearts would be ahead of them

Brexit means Brexit, mate!

VAR uses all its time and might to scratch off a Kane goal deep in added time that wouldā€™ve meant safe qualification to next round.

COYS! Looked dicey there, but another strong second half. Almost lost it near the end but Hojbjerg smashes one in in the 95th to top the group.

Also happy for the Japanese boys at Frankfurt to come from 1-0 down to get through 1-2. Crazy group, spots up for grabs till the end.

Did they ever work out why that Kane goal was disallowed at the end of Spursā€™ previous game?

Didnā€™t appear to be offside because it came off an opposition player.

No, even for the reasons given it still didnā€™t appear clear and obvious to rule it out. I think they claimed the opposition player was deemed not to be playing the ball, but I donā€™t know.

2 Likes

That graphic is insane. Love close groups.

1 Like