Changes for 2020

Back luck Caracella, you’d regret moving to us next season. Good luck getting the forwards to actually lead into the right positions and make the right options going forward.

1 Like

compulsory skills tests with new fitness test prior to each game (not the BS fitness test we currently use)
fail either, dont get a game
probably wont field half a team most of the time

2 Likes

We’ve looked like one of weakest skilled teams with ball in hand for 15 years… when is it going to change? That’s why blokes with a touch of class stick out like a sore thumb (AMT for example).

2 Likes

Out Xavier Campbell

1 Like

In: Lid

1 Like

Buy Woosha a skeeta suit.

Keep the kicking out strategy.

I also like the non tackling element of our game.

Can we have more guarding of space and not going after the ball carrier please.

NOM NOM NOM

21 Likes

If Brisbane can rise again, so can we…I hope

1 Like

I think the team has been sitting down on the Amart couch for too much of the season.

2 Likes

Realistically everyone older than Heppel won’t find success at Essendon.

The young guys played well but with no draft pick and no one of value to trade, I don’t see us improving the list enough quickly enough.

1 Like

Brisbane stockpiled kids at the bottom of the ladder, we traded out our picks.

this ain’t a reflection on tonight, or a knee jerk reaction. But I have already cancelled my membership for next season.
I have a feeling that there are plenty of other disillusioned supporters thinking the same. This is THE most miserable period in the clubs history. i don’t see us climbing out of this malaise anytime soon.
I am fortunate enough where I have seen a few premierships, and the last one I saw was 21 so a great age to celebrate it. been pretty shhite since then though, and I’m out.

1 Like

Exactly who we need.

3 Likes

Yeah that would leave us looking like the Gold Coast after a typical year.

ROSS THE BOSS sorts everyone of these softcocks out

5 Likes
  1. new fitness coach- hopefully from richmond
  2. new head coach- not sure who yet
  3. All saga guys traded

We have truly gone full retard if we get Ross Lyon in.

We already have decent coaching options on the pay roll if woosha doesnt stay.

2 Likes

It’s to late to trade the saga guys. I don’t see any of them bar Hurley being desired. We have to wait for them to retire.

The KEY STRATEGIC THEMES are the truth, we are building.

6 Likes

I made the decision awhile ago to do likewise if Worsfold is still at the club.