Changes for Aints - speculation for 2020 round 12

Fair enough, do you still think we are in it? Some hard games coming up, Sunday is pretty important

Shouldnā€™t rest anyone desperate for a win

1 Like

Weā€™re always in it until St Essingtonā€™s Day

Iā€™ve said in the fixture thread that I reckon Collingwood will miss based on their run home, and after last night Iā€™m starting to think the same about the Giants.

But yeah of course we have to win the games :slight_smile: Saints are very beatable

4 Likes

With Hooker ruled out, and youā€™d think Stewart would be managed (short turnaround and returning from a long term injury), do you think thereā€™s a chance weā€™ll go with a Draper/Phillips combo?

7 Likes

Oh Gosh, come on down 3.11 for the game

1 Like

Not saying it would be a preferable forward option, just asking if it would be our most likely option given who we have available and the 4 day break.

1 Like

Maybe Stewart stays in if heā€™s not sore, rest him next week?

1 Like

I wonder how a player can go off the boil and be cooked at the same time.

3 Likes

Have to go with whatever the expert says for him given the trouble weā€™ve had with these injuries (I donā€™t know what that would be)

You guys remember when we played Melbourne at the dome 4-5 days after Anzac day in what was possibly the worst game ever played? Joe kicked 1-6 I think.

Yeah, this will be worse, way worse.

7 Likes

Bring in Mozzie and let Walla do Zakaā€™s role whatever that is?

3 Likes

i remember it.
after the 4-5 days of copping absolute ā– ā– ā– ā–  for saying the collingwood win was a cripple fight, I then had so many people saying i was right in the game day thread :rofl:

We have bad enough skills and decision making at the best of times, itā€™s gonna get worse when they start from an even more fatigued state than they normally do.

If the saints play their best, it could be the first 100 point win for the season coming up with the amount of cheapie goals they get out the back.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Walla can do it. Iā€™d prefer Ham on one wing, and try either Begley (good tank) on the other, or McKenna (delivers great inside 50). Langford/Begley/McKenna can all rotate through in/out/fwd while Walla/Smith range forward of center. I reckon Walla needs a break for Mozzie. Probably sounds like a big mess haha

We need to do something to t r y and be competitive and not make the same mistakes we made last week. That goes for the coaches as well, they were far to slow to act. Maybe a couple of laxettes would help move them. I canā€™t see through the smog.

Regardless, of what some others think, I frankly cannot believe we are going anywhere this season, unless a miracle happens and our luck completely turns around. Any Druids in the supporter base. Conjur up small miracle please. Get game time into some of our youngsters who show talent and with an elder player as a mentor. So, that we do not completely waste this season. Many would be happier with that.

2 Likes

WHERES THA TEAM

3 Likes

sometime around 5 and 6 tonight.

1 Like

6.20pm

2 Likes

Weā€™ll for once I guess we donā€™t have to say ā€¦how the fark is Zakka still in the team.

So Iā€™m going to go with my new whipping boy, how the fark is Culter still in the team?

1 Like

Mossie must play in Darwin

2 Likes